Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday, November 14: Free the Hair!

 Good morning one and all. I managed to get up at the 630 alarm this   orning. I then noticed that the 48 wasn't going to run today so I took a cab to the meeting.   eeting was good and I saw people hadn't seen in a while because I haven't been able to make it to   his meeting in a while. I stopped at Saxbys for the meeting and I 
 went with another guy to Saxbys after the meeting. The hell with Sloan arriving. The eastbound was delayed due to power    problems and apparently so was the westbound. I got in at 9:10 AM but fortunately I didn't have  to sign in late. Work started off kind of busy with the phone calls but no walk-ins thus far. I just had one appointment that I forgot to list and that took  a little while. It's very nice there's no wind at all outside. It's 12:15 PM I'm kind of   ungry so I'm gonna stock up at the fresh grocer. Well, I want to pay for the food it fresh grocer and lo and behold a certain   erson check got returned. I was under the assumption that the check was OK. I now I need to go to TD bank and deposit this one check that I got from AA. That'll keep me out of the negative   alance zone. Philadelphia is concerned about the new Trump administration cutting funds. Some  Republicans want to cut federal funding to so-called "sanctuary cities." Current mayor Jim Kenny   as us as a sanctuary city. I think came home and talk to the bank. This is only after I waited   n hold for 30 minutes. I found out there's nothing I can say to me about it. I then some takeout Chinese and passed out. I got up and watched John Oliver's last show   for the season. Analyze the election and then had people say fuck you to the year 2016

No comments: