Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday, November 15: 7 Days Since Election

  Good morning. I woke up first to 3 AM so the super moon and took a couple pictures. I  then got this Facebook post from Pat which inspired me to write this. Pat   ent me this video on why one should stay  single It was intriguing and it had many insights. 
Then I saw more on YouTube & looked at another one of these and I saw a lot of me in this video below.
It's  called What Nice Men Don't Say to Nice Women. This seems to describe me pretty well. I thought it fit me to a T. I couldn't believe it!!  
Well I got to work and I got deducted nine minutes off my schedule. For  those of you scoring at home that's .15 hours. This is our bosses main occupation is trying to catch people.. Work was OK. I took care of my clients. But once I even got to reschedule so I have a clean calendar. I had to go back to October 27 for the people that missed their appointments. For lunch I was treated to a tuna hoagie by my desk me. I can pay her back tomorrow. I can't do that because my friend deposited money directly into my TD account. Texted each other and we call back-and-forth to make sure it all went through. According I to my account it went through. Well in the world outside my bubble,
 There is planned a large women's march on January 21 which I believe is an Inauguration day. 
Well here in the great state of Pennsylvania,it looks like the state financial condition is not great. It looks like there may be a huge budget fight now that there's no election on the horizon. So the covenants going to ask for tax increases the Republicans or say hell no and we're stuck.Trump has picked Steve Bannon. He is a cheap racist and needs to go? Went to my appointment I went to the gratitude for the first time in a while it was pretty packed. It was a bad that's for sure. I was fortunate than to catch the 33 bus after only waiting about five minutes. It drops me off at 20th and Fairmount. So it's a bit of a 4 block walk. Can you believe it's been one week since election day and the Internet is crowded with who's going to be picked. The strangest in scariest ones are Sarah Pallen for Interior secretary and Rudy Giuliani as Secretary of State.!
 
Well I finished off the day by going to CVS and getting my Scripps and say hello to Sharon $ talking to my friend who staying in Mexico. All in all a pretty decent day for sure
 

No comments: