Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday November 22: Life Work All Day

 Good day! It's a cool day here in Philadelphia. Since I went to bed early,  I actually got up around 5:45 AM and stayed up. I went to the sunrise this morning and   uring that time I heard about this bizarre incident on 18th and   ine.  Package explodes in Center City kitchen, man injured. They think it might've been an inhaler exploding. More to come later   n this same station. Well I   ave a crap load of clients today so I'm glad that I'll make it just-in-time. I used the one once a month free   Xfinity Wi-Fi for the hell   f it well tonight o'clock start working. Well out of the 17 client that I had scheduled only 5 showed up.    had three walk-ins which were no problems since my schedule people on the most  part didn't show up. Peter went down for a couple hours but came up quick enough so I could complete   y work. I also got 21 new alerts today before my supervisor left for the holiday. At the  end of work I attempted to find an email of a flyer that I was gonna have printed out  for tonight's meeting but I couldn't find it. I'm hoping to be able to   ind it while I drink coffee after my 530 appointment. I'm running late for that now. It's cold but it's not nearly  as  windy which is a good thing. That appointment was quite intense. So I did attack or   n issue that I haven't paid attention to directly. Yes dude my up session taking   hotos. Anne then walk to 13th St. picked up my headphones I left at the springboard media   nd then I got on the L at 13th and went to second Street walk to the Starbucks on 3rd &  Arch. Glue the 7:07 PM bus to get some coffee and relax a bit. Apparently the next bus doesn't show up for 25 or 30 minutes.   I then had to take a cab. Otherwise out of been at least 20 minutes late. I'm at 444 N. 3rd St. meeting was OK and it was short. I made arrangements to eventually meet to get trained as the treasurer. I   ot a ride home which was really cool. Talked on the phone ate some leftovers and proceeded to watch some  YouTube videos of football etc. I think crushed the mighty crash.

No comments: