Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving day 2016: A Day w/ Sharon and Dinner at my Brother's Place!

  Last night I didn't  allow myself to sleep very well. I got up   hen Sharon's dad came over to pick up the food she had stored for him. She spending the   ime with her father stepmom and a bunch of other relatives to   obbled in from out of town. We got to talk for a while which was cool. It was worth   waiting to nap to get reacquainted with her since I never see her during the week. I get   ome around 9 PM each night and Sharon is already lying down from working  all day and standing up and cutting hair. Well while Sharon was getting ready to go to her dads place, I decided I'd take a nap. And up sleeping for about an hour and 15 minutes. I got up around 2:15 PM and had   to hustle it to get to the media probably by 3:30 PM. I made it by 5 minutes. The trolley rides very   retty it's got lots of forest  and nature to look at. I tempted to take some nature shots. Only problem is the reflection from the indoor lighting tends to screw it up. My friend from Baltimore was driving  and she had some car trouble on the way up. Her muffler started to drag against the road
 she had to pull over and wait for a tow truck. This all happened about 2:30 PM today. Hopefully she made it safely. Well I arrived    at at my moms place after taking the market Frankford line and the media trolley. I left so late I just made it with five minutes to spare to the media trolley.  Met up with my mom at 4pm  and we hung out and then we get to my brothers place at 4:30 PM. Their group of us watch football while other sat in the kitchen  and talked a lot. It was pretty mellow the turkey was very good. I was really really tired. I  watched a little bit of Forrest Gump and some other stuff on TV and then went right to bed. Oh by  the way, The Redskins blue chances and lost to the Cowboys 26 to 31. Washington was in the red zone four times   nd only got a touchdown once in their field goal kicker missed two field goals.

No comments: