Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday, November 25: Leaving Media, Picking a iPhone 7 Plus & Flying with Pat

 I woke up about 8:30 AM after a really wonderful night of sleep. I really  needed that rest big time. I got up had breakfast then showered. I we had our second breakfast of French toast  after we had the cereal. We then went to my mother's car mechanic to see about the lights  that were causing her problem. The problem ended up being a really simple solution there is  a knob that you can put the light settings that she didn't know about so  all went well right there. She then dropped me off at the media trolley.  The 11:02 AM Trolley ame on time which was good. Earlier I had ran over to Starbucks for a quick coffee on the go.  It's now 11:40 AM we just left 6 Tonight St. station. I'm going to try to make this  trip all the way up to AC Moore to get this framing stuff done. My original plan was   o take the EL to Spring   Garden  Street and catch the 25 bus to AC Moore. Well I got a call around 11:55 AM that my  iPhone 7   as at the store. I'm gonna go to the store and take care that business and then go to AC Moore. I can got off the L at 13th St. instead. To  take care of  business. Well I got off the train and videotaped a daily scene which  may not make it. And then I got here  at 12:11 PM and they're going to help me set up the phone and this will probably take about 45 minutes to an hour because of all the shit   has to be re-downloaded. Here's my post as of this old phone. Well I'm able to writ e on this blog since I still have Wi-Fi service here at the Apple store. It's
 now 1:09 PM and we're just waiting for the back up to finish off. Why officially have my new phone now I'm hoping  to leave this Apple  store soon and catch the EL to 40th St. maybe Pat will wait for me and I can take videos of his planes. This phone so it's gonna take  some  getting  used to just like the last phone did. Well I did go to pats house and we drove out to Valley Forge Park. We had a little difficulty  finding the exact spot. Platte Pat flew three of us planes and I got some pretty good  shots before my battery ran out. There weren't that many people here in the rain held off. It's now 4:32 PM and Pat is putting his stuff away and text we're going to   rive to Mike's. he had some food there that he said Pat could eat. Meanwhile Sharon's working.   after we eat at Mike's I've got to go over to another part of West Philly and babysit a  couple of cats. I think m my shopping at AC Moore for frames it's gonna have to wait till 
 omorrow. I think a couple of the videos came out really well. We just got back and we're going to go Mike's to chow down any food that   he left us. I think we're going to make falafel's.
It should be fun hanging out at  
Mike's house it's pretty nice place. We them both took a nap from about 7 PM to 8 PM. It's right now a  

rainy night here in west Philadelphia. Outside my bubble there is political news still simmering on the surface.
The Green party is filing for a recount in Wisconsin. They are looking into paper ballots and accusations that computer hacking going on in Wisconsin. In pop culture news Florence Henderson, beloved 'Brady Bunch' mom, dies at 82. It's certainly a shock to all of us and watch the Brady Bunch back in the 70s
 

No comments: