Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday, November 13: Tripping around Philadelphia

Well I got up around 8:30 AM this morning. I had to get up towards Rocksborough and   Walnut Lane area of Philadelphia by public transit from South Philly. I took the dogs outside   ate breakfast and then decided to call Uber to get from my place to the   road Street line. Well after a fit in a start I did manage to find a group at the parking   ot at Walnut Lane near Ridge Avenue. I decided to get some coffee after meeting the date because I hadn't had any coffee. I then was looking for some place to charge my phone and I  found some coffee and place to charge my phone. By the time I got out  from there the group it already left. I wasn't bothered terribly I just knew I knew I wasn't   into it. I then looked up my   hone before I could run out and found out the nine bus it's the best   route to get back toward South Philly. I was very fortunate that   he local gas station nearby had to outdoor outlets. The gas attendant was   ery nice and let me use it and you also let me have a chair to sit on. I charge my   hone to 7% and then the bus came at 11:34 AM. Word of note the people running the   ecreation center in the Braves football team are very nice I got a coffee for a dollar and got to   harge my phone. Well I decided to get off at 30th St. station and take  the EL out to 40th St. I just started that I wanted to eat some Kabobbish  food before  I go back to South Philadelphia.It looks like Donald Trump is intent on scrapping the United States participation in the Paris climate change deal. The   reeman was just signed this year in 2016. So the climate change   eniers have a friend in the White House starting in January😡 well I got the Pats approximately 12:30 PM I  then found out he wasn't getting home from work till 2 PM. I just cited to charge up my phone  and take a nap to charge me up. I got up from my nap around 2 PM and Pat got home at 2:15 PM. We decided to split a vegetarian platter. Actually he paid my 
  way which is really nice and I helped him. I helped him with some basement 
maintenance . He plans to meet up his basement this week. It's now 4:22 PM I'm waiting for the EL at 40th St. I'm thinking to go to City Hall and then take the Broad Street line just to the end a Pattison. Michael's to get to her place before dark do the  scoop of poop and then do the feeding maintenance etc. and then take the 
 train back up and get to my meeting place by 715 at the latest.  Well I got lucky   hat I caught the Broad Street line going south just as I got off the EL well I got off   f Patterson Street and it definitely looks like the Eagles game at just ended because  the whole bunch of Eagles green jerseys on and then I stepped out of the L4 40 9 PM and there 's    shit load of traffic running along Patterson Street towards 20th where I'm walking to. Really no use taking 
 ber because it'll just be behind all this traffic so I'm gonna burn off some of my dinner. I think walking off my dinner  would help because; I  ate a whole bunch of that Indian food that's for sure! it'll probably take some of these folks till 7 o'clock to get home. 5:20 PM I'm in the midst of  taking care business   I picked up the poops and I'm feeding the dogs. Sharon just got a hold of me she had a busy day today. The Eagles ended up winning that game 24 to 15. It stopped her to the game Liz losing streak.   ow the Eagles 5-4. OK my goal is to be done here by six and give myself an hour and 15 minutes to get to 19th and Walnut. It's quite a ride down Broad Street line that's for sure
well it's 7 o'clock and I just crossed broad and Walnut Street. so I should be able to make it in to 19th St. by 7:15 PM yeah I  made it  about 7:15 PM and did did my coffee making thing. Next to hung out with Larry and Veronica  are at as well as Natalie and her husband. We we chilled out for a bit and then listened to a decent speaker. 

No comments: