Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Wednesday, November 2: 2nd Day of SEPTA Strike

 Good morning everyone. Today is November 2. It is the 2nd day of the SEPTA strike and there are 6 days left until the election. I can just walk really easy for 15 blocks.No I don't own a car. There's   3 days left of my birthday. YES!!

I got a ride so I only had to walk 2 miles to downtown and then someone from work pick me up tonight I'm staying in West Philly with a friend so if I need one I can always do a car rental, a car share or Uber.Well I got my ride and was on time. I arrived around 8:15 AM but signed in for an 830 to 430 shift today. The day went really slow and I worked really slow instead of being rush rush rush. It was different 

but it wasn't bad. None of my clients came in and disposed of  some alerts and answer a few phone calls. I took a lunchtime walk and work like

any othe caseworker and took my brakes and left 
on time at 4:30 PM. My workmate dropped  me off at 23rd and Chestnut on her way back home in South Philly. Well I stopped in the  Coffee Joe  and; found that there is a step meeting at 6:30 so I can just chill out here for  a while and catch up on my blogging. It's a beautiful warm day outside but I'm sitting inside because it's I'm actually dressed too warm for how mild it is outside.

; well it is now 6:28 PM I'll have to catch up on these blogs later.  he race is getting tighter as we creep towards  Election  Day. Hillary Clinton is going negative since the race is tightening due to the Anthony Weiner emails. It's getting scary or it has been. Well there   was no seven 6:30 PM meeting so I hung out with these folks for about 20   inutes and then I headed on out towards West Philly. I had to go pretty  bad so I went to an old stomping ground and they still remember me from five years ago oh God!!

No comments: