Thursday, November 10, 2016

Wednesday, November 9: the aftermath

 Well after I staying up till 3 AM watching the slow-motion train rack up of an  election I managed to get up at around 7:30 AM this morning. I was still comprehending  what I just saw last night. Donald Trump managed to outmaneuver the media &   he pollsters and WON going away. He won Pennsylvania which has not voted for a   epublican since 1988. I first started with the state back in 1986. That gives you a good idea of how long ago it really   as. He also won Ohio Michigan & Florida. He managed two out campaign Hillary Clinton at the  same time.
Well it's Brixit USA style. Yes, history was truly made. This can't be denied even by folks like me who opposed him and who he addressed as East Coast elites. Well I wobble to work and pushed
ahead with doing the welfare thing. Woman who was interested in me initially Cente quick I don't want to go out with you letter because of being in AAA and still not divorced yet. Oh boy another one bites the dust! Back to the political story of this millennium. 

here is an article of how the mayor and citizens of Philadelphia reacted to last nights election.
Well I left work and talk to a coworker for a while about the election. They help it was cathartic. Anyhow the rain got heavier and heavier he  
drove me to 40th St. which was like this  was a great help because it was cold nasty rain outside. I then came home and really wasn't hungry so I talked  
to Sharon for a bit and she seems to be motivated to do stuff to her house. I think she's feeling better which is cool. Well life marches on

No comments: