Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wednesday, November 23: Last Day Before Thanksgiving @ Work

 Well I got up around 630 6:45 AM. I missed the meeting since I kinda  meandered  and took my time. I did catch the bus around 8:05 AM. And 14 of us had to go to of well I got up around 630 6:45 AM. I missed the meeting   ince I did meander and took my time. I did catch the bus around 8:05 AM. And 14 of us had to go  to some funky detour because there were drilling a hole in the middle of the street during rush hour. I guess  they were drilling pipes for the new whole foods it was just   uilt. Speaking of new buildings, they're putting a new Wawa on market between 20th and 19th St. picture  of the workmen finishing it up. I got to work on time and immediately started working   n the 21 alerts that I had. I did have two people come in and that's all. None of the people that missed yesterday called.   It's now almost 1 o'clock I just went out to get something to drink and now I'm   oing to eat my samosas for lunch. I had my lunch so another walk in and him just now  bought some ice tea and it's 3:06 PM. It's a lot milder than it was. The suns out but you  can tell it's starting to set. Well I ended up deciding to go to a place called "Cut". I really  did need a good shave because I haven't had one in a while. My hair was more need of a   ut in my beard but I decided to cut the beard  off. I was pretty tired so    decided after that I would go home immediately. Fortunately I caught the 38 bus  very quickly and that was a relief. I think came home and I went back out   nd grabbed a couple pizza slices and watch the Jim Jones and the Jonestown massacre.   That was far out and stuff. Well another Thanksgiving is setting up on us right now. I do have plenty to be thankful for but I'm good health I got a good job and I get along with my roommate very   well. Actually on the roommate so I get along with the landlord/friend   ell. I am pleased that I don't get called out on not doing hardly any sanctions. Thanks  I feel extremely lucky that the deemphasizing sanctions with this  administration. Of course of Scott Wagner comes into the office in three years we are  cooked and I'm cooked!! That'll be the time to make major decisions that have been postponed for several years!!

No comments: