Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday, November 10: 2nd day of fallout and my Father's Birthday

 Good morning. Like many others, I'm in a state of shock over this Tuesday election   day results making Donald Trump real estate tycoon and grifter as our 45th President of the United States. With the stock  market seems to be over the shock of  the Trump presidency. today was the second day of a stock market rally.  I'm a little bit better today. I woke up early enough to go to a meeting late but I ran into a neighbor  when I got on the 48 bus and we talked about the election and instead of going to the meeting I just came to work early. I have a  meeting tonight and then I'm going be going over to Madeline's place to babysit  her dog & cats. She lives in South Phillips ly near FDR Park. I would be taking  the 17 bus there So I won't have any distractions once I let the dogs out and feed the cats. I'll be babysitting  the dogs all weekend. I might even have two dates one for Saturday and one for Sunday. I'm off Friday a.k.a. tomorrow.
How busy are you on Fridays? I probably won't do much  

Until sometime in the mid day. It's Veterans Day tomorrow. It's one of the few holidays that doesn't fall on a Monday. Back in the dark dank  

political world here in Pennsylvania we have trouble ahead. Start your engines: State Sen. Scott Wagner, R-York County, is running for governor if this guy gets in State employees are just plain screwed. Since it would be an all Republican controlled. This guy hates public employees more than any  Republican in the state legislature. Man I'm glad him lesson 

five years away from being able to retire with these clowns entering public office. Anyhow I went to my 7 o'clock meeting after  

sitting at the greenline just mellowing out for an hour and a half. I then decided I would rent 

one of these enterprise rental cars to get around it so I could pick up my laundry after  

having them hold onto it for almost 3 weeks. I came back home for minute said hi to Sharon and then sped off back to West Philly.  

I then decided to stop at the kabobbeesh  and get some dinner and watch some more depressing political news. I then finally came back and took care of business with the animals and watch a little bit of TV

No comments: