Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday, November 21: A Cool Start to a Short Week

 Good morning and good day. Yes, it is the start of the short week before Thanksgiving. With the holiday friends time to get a  rocking and rolling from now till January 1, 2017! Some love this time of year, others find it extremely  stressful. Everybody however has an opinion. Anyhow, I   got up early enough to get to the sunrise and the meeting was about people  in bad health but they new or who have died. I did see Mike who I haven't talked to in a while. He does have a  copy of   my will in case I can't find it thank God. Guess all this talk about death and stuff got me thinking about it. Well it's still cold in the fake drums  still keep playing. I caught the trains and hopefully I will awaken a little bit more   efore the day starts. This is the time year where the women really   tart talking about the kids some women do it more than others. It's a possessive    understand obsessions, everybody has one. Well I worked on reducing my overpayment list.    have to put a future date and wait for 15 days go by. I then went decide   to go to fresh grocer and get some provisions. Well I went back to work cleared ut my overpayments and I then cleaned out my calendar   from last week. I'm right now on the slow 2G speed because I used up my 16 gigs of data. They don't charge   you anymore they just slowed me way down. Well I ended my day quickly    writing up the notice to sanction this one particular client. All I have to do next is   to write a narrative and copy it and mail it out. That itself is a major accomplishment. Well  the day ended and I took the  train down to 30th St. station and then I caught the trolley at 22nd St. I then walked up to arch and 22nd and caught the 48 bus. I went to the clubhouse and that was far right . I then walked home and picked up my last script at the CVS. I also bought four cans of soup and some pasta. The soup and the pasta sauce were on sale which was real good! Sharon gave me some masking tape to use to insulate the door to my room. This door leads to the outside the porch and air has been blowing through it. While I was doing that I was talking to my friend from Maryland who shared a good quote from Leonard Bernstein concerning JFK's assassination. my battery died and I finished taping. I then talked to Amy and crashed. I had some pasta and that was tasty in that book me a sleep

No comments: