Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Tuesday, November 8: Election Day What the Hell Happened? President Trump?!?!

 Well I tried to get up early so I ended up getting up at 7:30 instead. I got up   kip breakfast and went down to the polling booth at St. Francis Xavier   chool. It was a 35 minute wait to come in and vote. After voting, I went to the Ryebread and   mmediately tapped Uber. The driver was eight minutes away which gave me plenty of time to order my coffee, oatmeal cookie , and banana. I eventually got to the EL and caught that fairly quickly. I helped    woman find a website to help her find her voting place. She was pretty nice. I got   o work and I have oassessed over the Internet and coverage of the election. The turnout is reported high as of 5:14 PM. Earlier in the day I got   lunch and got a tuna hoagie and almost  got one sanction completed. I saw two people   nd had the same clothes he notices to 3 others and rescheduled 1 other. I got on the EL and decided to go to Elixir Cafe  for a relaxing coffee. I was really pleasant surprise that there was hardly anybody in this place.   sually it's packed and hard to find a table. I saw the two nicest employees there and I chitchatted with  them since there was no customers waiting. They  both voted.  Well here's an article from the Philadelphia Inquirer talking about how people feel about the election there's lots of fear and loathing. I personally lay this at the feet of Donald Trump. He didn't create it but he fanned the flames! Anyhow it's  a little after six I  said goodbye to Jordan at the counter and proceed to go to canvassing.
Hey Sharon I'm about to start canvassing soon I just got some coffee and talk to a couple nice women at the coffee shop. I've never seen it so I'm T it's not like Thanksgiving or something. There's a quiet eeriness out here right now I'm about 

to go in and start canvassing. I just found out that my job tonight is to go to my polling station in Fairmount 
and tell people they can vote as long as they're  

in the line till eight. If there's more than 20 people I'm supposed to report that to the headquarters.
  Well I  

came home after going to an 8 o'clock men's at the clubhouse. By the time we came back the race was closer than anyone  

expected. Well looks like we're gonna have a president Trump. He won most of the battleground states including Pennsylvania which hasn't gone Republican since 1988 I don't know what else to say good night
 

No comments: