Monday, November 07, 2016

Monday, November 7: SEPTA strike over!

& denbsp;After a funky sleep last night with weird dreams,  I woke at 7:30 with an alarm.   Well the FIRST good news of the week came. The SEPTA strike ended. I was calling on my friend for a ride. She replied "Can't you read the news it's over." "They got a five-year contract!" 
Well after reacted to that I heard Sharon make noisesthat she was just awakened by me. I knew exactly that that I had done that. He was not happy. I didn't think about waking up Sharon when I was calling to get my riding the last minute and then finding out Well after reacted to that I heard Sharon make noises that she was just awakened by me. I knew exactly that that I had done that. She was not happy. I didn't think about waking up Sharon when I was calling to get my riding the last minute and then finding out out of the blue, that the strike was overi. I'm looking forward to finding out how the hell they manage to pull  that off when all the rhetoric sounded like the strike is going to drag on at least another week! Here's the copy of the septal her and I got a proximall 6:40 AM this morning
 SEPTA Strike Update
SEPTA and the Transit Workers Union (TWU 234) reached a tentative agreement this morning. Service for the City Transit Division is expected to gradually return today, with full service expected for Tuesday. Check SEPTA's website, www.septa.org, for any service details.
  Well I under dressed because it's pretty chilly this morning that's a 7:49 AM I'm going  to cut to the art museum and try to get to work in   he next hour. I ended up walking up to about 50 a Street and caught a cab at market Street. That ended up being a good move. Even with the cab,    was still 20 minutes late to work. If I hadn't taken a cab I would've probably been   t least 30 minutes to 45 minutes late. It's now 12:46 PM I'm taking a break for lunch by going over the fresh grocer getting some   ogurt for myself and buying my supervisor a Pepsi with her money. Work   asn't too bad today. I only had one walk in and cleaned up some  stuff.Here's a story about the just concluded septa strike.
well work eventually ended and I headed out to Center City on the EL for the first time in a week. My stop at the Starbucks and got myself a small looking medium coffee. I'm gonna go down 16th St. and do some canvassing 

 

 

No comments: