Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday, November 20: Time to Get Things Done

  I slept until about 10:15 AM this morning. I then got up got dressed  nd look for my glasses for   0 minutes. And then finally realized I had to walk most of the way toward Center City due to the  Philadelphia marathon activities. The Parkway is blocked completely. I met my friend  at Little Pete and around 11:15 AM. She was standing outside the door of the place. We were  lucky to get a seat right away since the place was pretty crowded. I have some   ancakes and scrapple and she had French toast. I then walked her to her to her place Andrew   ent on my merry way back to the photo lounge. There I picked up my photos. I'm hoping  to find several that will fit the mode for the upcoming exhibit in December. Entries are due by   onday, November 28.    researched several ideas on either madding a photo or making photo   allpaper. Photo wallpaper is way expensive $300. I just  thought maybe an idea to cover my wall with my own photos. As I was doing that I get a dear John text  from. It was short into the point. But there goes 50 bucks for nothing oh well.   hit happens. After I left the photo Lante decided to go to the Springboard Media  to sign up for an upgrade on my phone. They had to do a whole bunch of diagnostics and the   ike. The phone won't be delivered till about December 15. I then walked over to the one at Locust train stop  and took the train to Fernrock. From Fernrock I waited 10 minutes for the  route 70 bucks to come. The bus zigzag through Shelton Hamm Avenue  and drop me off about two blocks away from the Cheltenham Arts Center. It is now 3:13 PM.I was  visiting Amy. She was showing her work in Cheltenham. And I joined the Cheltenham Art Center. I got to turn in work for that show by the end of December.  Oh the   ate last night decided to call it off this morning via text. It's OK except I did spend a  lot of money on her anyhow I'm gonna go home and nap when I soon as I  get off the Broad Street line at Fairmount. Well I got home and  immediately  took a nap since I was pretty damn tired. It's now about 630 and I'm gonna   o out in the tundra and head to the meeting. Or at least to set up the meeting. I came here at 19th and Walnut to make the  coffee and I made it. It turns out that we were low on cream and   ad hardly any cups left. So I bought a whole new container of coffee because the coffee ran out after I filled it up.   I bought the cream and the cups and  I'm going to get reimbursed which is cool. I found out later that there was a supply of coffee there that I didn't see  and there were cups.   ow I know. With the Eagles are five and five now because they lost to the Seahawks .26-15. A couple of their backfield players are injured. It's going to   e a long year I believe.   nother local news of interest, Philadelphia magazine argues that the local Democratic Party needs to shape up after this election. 
It'll be hard to resist Trump and his anti-immigration and other actions.
 This is especially with its bloated and un competitive and arguably corrupt functioning.
 

No comments: