Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Tuesday, May 3: A Cloudy Day All Mixed Up

When I woke up this morning. Time away from me and I felt out of sorts from the start. I miss the 7:09 AM bus and the
Don't Miss the 7:09 Bus
predictable thing happened, the next one showed up 10 minutes late. I have to be on time tomorrow and I have not been on time in quite
Dull Rain

Down to Fustration
frustrated to the point where I feel all my coffee everywhere including on my phone. Fortunately I
Almost Half Done Data
was able to get the stuff off the phone. But I was nearly the tears out of complete frustration.
Before the Spilled Coffee
Frustration that I have seen to push through stuff and get it done. Anyhow I want to work and after
A  Burden
about a half hour getting myself together eventually able to go back on modified work mode. Unlike
Leaving Work
last week more than half the people just didn't show up today. I had one or two walk-ins but it wasn't
Outside Super fresh
any big deal. I think I'm just going to go home first and then he I feel and then go to the gym later on.
30th Street
I just don't want to be frustrating part of a lot of people here out where the machines are. I just wouldn't be able to take it. Well I'm going to 1420 Walnut
NOT Feelin It
for an appointment. So I'm a call you Joe
19th Steeet
I had oatmeal raisin. I have another one but they're a little pricey to eat more than one of them right
 Yuppie
now I have the pleasure of listening to too young hotshot women talk about recruiting banking
Marry Young and Banking
networking getting married right after college usual I get worked up over it but I'm just so resigned
I DID Order Photos

it's just the way it is. People love to talk about that stuff I guess I help them find husbands and wives and make children with their lives etc. at seven or 7 PM they already called Indiana for Trump. Looks like you'll have enough delegates in Paris got a lot.. I lost track of time but I'm now heading towards 15th St. That appointment went well I have a plant to be on time to be on time for leading the meeting tomorrow. As of 20 minutes ago Ted Cruz has dropped out of the race after getting beat in the Indiana primary:  Donald Trump victory effectively clinches nomination
Looks like there will be no contested convention in Cleveland. Donald Trump will be the
Protecting Cigar Shop
nominee. He entered the race officially June 16 of of 2015. John Stewart was  still  the the host
Showing it Off
of the daily show. I recall him mocking Trump going down the escalator to announce his intention
Verizon on Strike

to run for president. Clinton and sanders are very close in the race. Well like 2008 the Democratic race will
Employees Speak French
drag on to June.  Clinton is 91% there to  getting the nomination in Philadelphia Convention is being held. After my appointment 1420 Walnut St., I walked across street to Le Pain Quotidian and used their
15th and Walnut
 Wi-Fi outside the place. I then caught the  21& 7 buses back home. I had often &
 Sharon have
Bratwurst
some bratwurst. We're deathly help more myself after I got home. 

No comments: