Saturday, May 07, 2016

Saturday, May 7: The Rain Ends. Off to Brigitene and Gloucester Premium Outlet

Well, I didn't sleep really well last night. I woke up to a steady drizzle at around 7:30 AM.  I downed it out my house on time. I was even able to go
Catching the 48
to the bank and withdraw. 40 for me and for donation
Starbucks
that was someone I know. One of the meeting, it went pretty well. I'm hoping to get directions to Manitolin
Rittenhouse SQ
Island and  Elliot lake Ontario. Well, I cook for 21 bucks a pill with the tenant and 30 was. I went to
old city coffee met up with Larry. We talk about his incident for most of the time. He's OK I'm really
The Old City Version
worried about it though. We then went and a 1030 and my anxiety levels I have picked up. I really
Hard Times
should go to CVS and ask for emergency supply. When I leave I will be done drinking coffee. I am
Old City Coffee
her movies that we might want to walk when I get back from my trip with Larry. Well, we had a little bit of difficulty because we had to go through the
Leaving Christ Church
door to get from Lenox city to Brigantine. Once
Larry's
we got here we saw some blue skies and the beach was very nice. We decided we need to pump real
bad so we went to a place called Premo Pizza. It's located 3009 Brigantine Boulevard in Brigantine New Jersey. I need to remember that when I visit That
On the AC Expressway
would really delicious.. I could had ate 2 more
Tix are $100 to $300
flights but then again I probably fall sleep. Well it's 332 and Larry reminds us that we need to head out
Arriving to Brigantine
really soon. There's a detour remember. Today's been pretty cool because I've been having group
Brigantine Circle
text with my family today. That's kind of fun all those pictures Alice, John, and Alex etc. oh I forgot
On the Beach
to mention we went on the beach and that was really nice as well.

Well we managed
Classic Bike
to get out of Brigantine and went to the Gloucester city premium outlets. Very modern brand-new
Kentucky Derby
outlet mall. Bunch of stores and nice scenery and stuff. I did get a pair shorts for eight dollars.
Great Pizza
It was at the Old Navy with you can't be cheap but per pair shorts I don't think it mattered. I even
Leaving Brigitene
posted stuff on Facebook. I could mention tickler person's name because of his job spying on him.
Add caption
I think he probably should look elsewhere. On a warm sunny day this would be so bad after all.
Gloucester Premium Outlets
Assuming you have to go shopping of course. By 30 5 PM and waking up in the club you're breaking
Gloucester Premium Outlets
up and I see the fun and blue sky. On my Phoenix in six days. We had the worst wreck your weather

for May since 2003 when I was going to school the year my brother Michael got married. I think the weather is 
Outlets Can Be Fun!!
going to improve. That is a good thing. 
Well I won't get home 
by six but it early it's not gonna matter because I haven't heard from my friend yet. I did send her a text. Well I waited in the New York Times
online edition of interesting. They have an article about the Republican Party being taken over buy a hostile takeover Anyhow 6 PM and we will be
Astroturf at the Outlets

leaving for Philly one where he finishes
 his cigar. For a trip to the mall it wasn't bad at all. Well we made it back just in time for the start of the
On the Ben Franklin Bridge
Kentucky Derby. The favorite,
Nyquist won.  He won pretty late.
Last year American pharaoh won the Triple Crown. It was the first time in 37
Add caption
years. That's when I
Nyquist
graduated junior high. Well my friend had to bail out from movie night because she was really tired from all the organizing of the contractors at her house. I'm pretty hungry and tired and it is so I'm gonna elax Larry for a bit. It's now 7:05 PM. In more
Igor Stravinsky "Rite of Spring
of today's news, some voters are not satisfied. They are
Blog Tags by Me
unhappy with the Obama economy, and are buying what Trump's selling. Its now 9:12PM. Time to catch the bus and EAT!!

No comments: