Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thursday May 26: Hot Busy Day Working

After a fitful sleep,I got up in time and still managed to be late. Another mild morning here in Philadelphia. The sun is out and it's supposed to be very warm
Add caption
today. I have a very busy day appointment. A lot
Add caption
of them are scheduled 2 weeks ago when I knew I was going to Canada. I'm wearing one of my
new shirts that I bought when I visited my mom several weeks ago. Sitting on the bus, I read this interesting article in Time magazine. It was titled "The Election from Hell." This election is going to make the previous elections look like Patty Cake. Well I worked like a dog in the morning and early afternoon where I saw 11 clients in total. That was good I only had about 3 of 4 folks that are unaccounted for. I did try to make all the
Heading to Work

Lunch Time!
Lunch

Hot Sky!!
people didn't show up. Most of the day to see him and then put them in process and scan the form
Metamucil!!
that I wrote  throughout the day. I left work about 5:11 PM and went outside in the hot air
56th Street Going Downtown
and the EL down and then I went to Quodoba. Its next to the Starbucks at 16th and Walnut Streets. I didn't want to eat too much & get food Home
Early Dinner
a while and group. I don't want to fall sleep unnecessarily. I then went to Starbucks and got
Dinner
a decaf Americano with soy. I got a small one. I am trying to eat less and stuff that can easily digest. Had

Add caption
two Metamucil drinks today. Hoping this will help. Well I went to group it was good. And then I walked
Back Porch. NICE!!

up to broad and Walnut and the 32 bus like that on the Hammock on the back porch and that was very
Butters Greeting Me
very relaxing well I better go to bed now take care and stay cool

No comments: