Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monday, May 31: A Hard-Working Day to Get Home Early

Well after having a difficulty getting Weston I did go to sleep and woke up early enough to make the 8 AM meeting on time but I didn't. I let myself
Trip to Buffalo
get distracted. It's only about three or four minutes late. Anyhow it looks like
Huge Project at 11th
it's going to be a scorcher today. The sun is out bright and sunny. It is 9:18 AM.
Saxby's at 12th Street
This mean I'm going to be probably dock plate because I'm after the 9:15 AM deadline looks like it's
Morning in Center City
a Monday but it's really a Tuesday and I have clients coming in today. I don't like having three people
Rocky Ate Here
my birthday back in but I like holiday. In other news,
Rick MacLeish, smooth-skating,
Lunch
Cup-winning Flyer, dies at 66. Wow that came out of nowhere. I always remember and have a long-haired
15th and Arch
that he was.
Well books came in ready after 10:30 AM. I just finished
Heading home

Nice Couple at CVS
just went outside its pretty warm  but comfortable. I 
only work till 5 and I'm going to be going pretty much straight home and relax. I came straight
Fairmount
home and relax after going to the CVS. Again
The Salon
I'm low on cash. I've been joyed chili.

No comments: