Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Monday, May 2: Work and Food Shopping

Greetings from the month of May. It is a place where it's still cool and cloudy and not hot and crispy. Well I am bun and was late for the meeting today.
A Friend
Eyebrows myself out of bed and I noticed
Add caption
there was less people than normal. Going to get a cold cloudy Monday morning. And explain a lot.
New Drinks
After the meeting I got a good tip on how to get to Manitoulin Island without going to Toronto. Basically I
From Corpoate
go straight up the route 81 via the turnpike north. I think a password to New York and take Canada
Add caption
route 401. The rest I'll look up later or get a map from John. I managed to make
It into work before
Blog List
915. 9:15 AM if the crucial time to get in before I get counted late. Well, I had for walk ins before 12 noon today. I could of had a fifth but she did not keep the
46th and Market
appointment that my supervisor made for me.
46th Street @ Market
After I flog those things settle down pretty much. I leaned how to turn off cellular data. This way I can
Outside the Backdoor
still receive phone calls and text. I just don't get any web access. The text messages aren't
The Bodega
supposed to use any data usage. I'm guessing the text with pictures do but I'm not sure.
My Wallpaper
Well a news outside my bubble my mind, here's a interesting article that's pretty intellectual & depressing.
Are They Going to Paint
Well anyhow I got as much done as I could really. I'm deathly feeling the affects of two days in a row without the meds. I'm going to be going straight home and
After Work WiFi
Favorite Who Album
Sharon and I are going to go shopping.
It's weird seeing the seven bus show up more than every 35
Add caption

minutes. I just got off the bus and it's going on 6:15 PM and I'm heading home and we're going to go shopping. It's much nicer now. The sun is out and it's not nearly as damp. Well Sharon and I went shopping.
Heading Home EARLY!
On the 7 Bus at 6PM
at two different places. We went to town on the food it was quite fun. Speaking of fun stories that are interesting. Speed limit increased across 
The 7 Bus Dropped Me Off
Pa. Turnpike,  We must have bought

MoJee and Butters
about $120 worth of good goodness. We both proceed to enjoy being home and chill out with butters and Sharon.
Never Know Who I will Meet
I was so freaking hungry while I was shopping. I don't think I ever been that hungry while shopping
No Bike Path
ever. I don't some corn beef hash yogurt. I fell asleep for a couple hours and got a big bowl of cereal.
We Got Food Here
It really hit the spot. It's nice to have a whole fridge of food waiting for you when you come home and
Sights of Brewerytown
when you wake up. Sharon took the scenic route Audi. After went to Aldi went to a dollar store
Our Shopping Haul
down at 5th & Spring Garden Street. I got some socks chair and got some of the things. There are
Cruzin in North Philly
a lot of scenic urban site for me to take pictures up. I don't show a sample. It was something different.
I managed to miss the intergroup meeting as an alternate. I remembered when we were
A Nice Murel
at the dollar store which was right near where we were at fifth and Spring Garden. Yes I am indulged and
Add caption
had corn beef hash here's a cute photo

No comments: