Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday May 25: A Warm 1st Day at Work

Trash Day
Good  day everyone out there on the Internet. Today is the warmest day of the year. I can say that with complete. When I left for Canada we had cool cloudy
Add caption
weather and then want to come back it's
Here Comes the 48
summertime outside. Fortunately it's not humid outside so it definitely tolerable.
Well, I thought to
My Coffee!
people and I got 30 extra work in the week that I was gone. Unfortunately that's pretty much the
After Sunrise
norm when I've been out. Well I bought some veggies and a banana and help me move along.
Back to Work
I may do this meditation in Center City today. It's starts at 6pm so I think if it ends at seven
Lunch Today
I should be able to get to 1420 Walnut by 7:30 PM this evening. Well I left work a little bit late at 5:24PM.
My Desk Today
It is still warm out here but at least it's not humid and there is a breeze. Top story from the Harrisburg
Nice and Warm
paper is that Governor Wolf signed a bill extending ignition interlock devices to first-time DUI offenders
First Version
Well I left work and touched base with a couple people. I might be going to the Devon horse show on Monday with a friend. I'm at the coffee Joe and it's nice and all but they're playing the music on way loud.
I am going to my session and it went pretty well. Came up with a plan to try to get more sleep. I then talked to Amy and then talk to Sharon hell sleep after having my pasta dinner. I'm still amazed how warm it got between the time I left for Canada and arrive in Philadelphia day and a half ago.

No comments: