Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wednesday, May 18: Last Day Before Road Trip

6:40 AM
Last night, I was staying up till 2 AM hanging out with Sharon and her insomnia.The quiche was delicious and the
Montana
conversation was fun as well. I woke up this morning and really could not make a meeting. I needed to
RyBread
have some kind of sleep before trying to get my work done and tidy up with my road trip either tonight
My Coffee
or tomorrow.
I had training today for two hours. It was kind of boring. I forgot to go back and take the quiz hear
Today's Training
about it when I get back. I did manage to shave my alert down to three. I did that by jamming everybody
Training
on May 26. I put in your day. I am picking up Tuesday the 24th. So give me a chance to drive home
A New Design
and get some rest and relax station before going back to work. Had a joint trip to join Larry and
My Phone

Marissa and the meditation but there's no way I could fit it in with picking up the car going to therapy
My Car Rental
and picking up my script yet. I got to pick him up tonight because I'm leaving definitely by tomorrow
Heading for Work
morning. Joe which is nice but I can feel how tired I really am. Well I'm supposed to pick up the car at
Saxby's
36 S. 19th St. it's a subcompact and I have to pick it up before 7:00 PM. That's when they close. Well I picked up the car and the taxes and insurance doubled the cost of the rental but it's still cheaper than flying to this definition. After I picked up the car I spent over a half hour looking for parking spot. I was just about to give up and going to a lot when literally
Picking Up the Car
bring it to people trying to find Bob and everything but left over. That means every three of us parking at
Looking for Parking
the same time. I'm at 17th between Walnut and Welcome. Told me it was free tonight because it's
Met Him Randomly
Wednesday night. Good old Center City emotions so I save some money somewhere. Check this out.
Street Artist on Walnut
Phils win again4-2, now 24-17, 7 games over .500. I came home and some wonderful chilli that Sharon bought. I talked to Larry, texted Amy and crashed. Going to wake up at 5AM for the trip.

No comments: