Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday, May 11: Interviews and Clouds

I
24th Street
Well it's another cool cloudy day in the month of May. I think this month we've had maybe 2 to 3 nice days. The restaurant many cloudy gray or red or a
Tear down Starts
little combo of all three. I got to the sunrise meeting
Waiting for the 48
late and afterword went to update my blog for the laugh today. I think auto 21+ approximately
20th Street
9:00 AM. At 9:15 AM I was only at 52nd St. I think I will be marked late. Well, pleasantly surprised
I am Always Running Out
that I was not marked late. I also got a letter wasn't surprised of 23 alert in two days. I was label and
My View From Saxby's
then once I data entered all the work. I had a chicken pot pie garage. And held me over while I was
The 21 Bus

trying to jam all this work in before I head off to the Canadian province of Ontario. I got pretty tired around
58th and Chestnut
3 o'clock where I want to take a nap. Fortunately road that out and cleared out from people that
Fire Drill
were working. They report to the contractor but they don't seem to tell us. Very common occurrence
Add caption
at work. I had that happen twice afternoon. I then took the train to downtown and 50 15th
Go Getter's and Self-Starters

St. and then from there I took the 33 bus and then I walked to RyBread. Directionally open
Add caption
till seven. I decided I'd get a coffee and sit out here and do some blog editing before going to
Forging Ahead...of Me
Walmart with 

Sharon. Read an interesting article in my New York Times app. Pictures were Donald Trump break
Add caption
with Republican Party positions. 
I think it's very instructive of how he breaks with Republican Party on trade, immigration
and social issues. Well it's after seven and I better get a trucking. The clouds kind of threatening
Outside RyBread
moment. 7:03 PM I'm going to bed it on the computer and get going. When I got home I woke up from a nap. And I napped, Some kids were marching in front of my window on 24th St.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7o7Rb3Ots
So I don't think we are doing our shopping well I'm pretty
Philles at Bishops
tired too. It is nice getting home before sunset. I can catch up on some rest. I will 
eventually eat something and chill out I  suppose. And whipped up a tasty meal tonight. It was quite the comfort food. I ended up napping talking on the phone eating dinner and ended on a note dated.
Drums Down 24th
View from Porch
Sharon's Dinner
I can only make about a week away.

No comments: