Monday, May 16, 2016

Sunday, May 15: Shopping w/ Mom, Track Jumper and Hanging in West Philly

The  Well after getting up 4 times I manage to sleep in late this morning. I  anticipated having a busier than
Looming Sky in the AM
usual Sunday. I had to pick up my script your coffee thing at the train to get the media by 1 PM. I roused
24th Street
myself out of bed around 10:45 AM. I showered and did get my script. While I was doing all that
RyBread
Patrick sent a message due to work finishing later, he had to postpone Atlantic City till Monday
Got My Scripts
or Tuesday which works just fine with me.
I'm going to go over to Pat and have dinner and going to
48 Bus
postpone the Atlantic City to work on his resume. I may still go over to Larry's and 7 o'clock but I don't know yet. Did you know that May 13 was the
'WiFi Doesn't Work
31st anniversary of the MOVE bombing? I remember
View of EL
it well because I was looking I was working for the Eastern  Service Worker Association right after I
Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion
graduated college. They were located around 13th and South at the time. I remember a group of
On Media Trolley
us went to a wealthy person's house to make fundraising calls. I can remember they had a phone
Inside Media Trolley
booth inside their building. The building was very dark and watery. I found it depressing. I can
View From Condo
remember hearing rumors that there was a gun battle going on. it with Trotskyite organization. I've been
Local McDonalds
took me to train up the Horsham and when I got home an hour and 15 minutes later the TV news
Great Play by Phillies
had the whole block on fire. It was quite a shock. I need one number right around the neighborhood.
Former Granite Run Mall
It was like a macabre tourist attraction. It was a very very strange day!!
I'm at the media train station now as of 3:32 PM. I just ate
Boscov's
at McDonald's with my mother. We were at the old Granite Run Mall which has a bath job. He bought
Condo Parking Lot
me some clothes. I guess she saw my pants I wore last weekend to get I need to close. It was very nice of her.
Massive Bridge Repair
I got for her for pairs of pants socks and undies I'm pretty well set for the summer and fall. Hey man.
34th and Market
I just got off of 30th St. and sat for 15 minutes next to a socket to charge my phone in. I'm going to
Trespassing the Track
go to the 30th St. SEPTA shop and EL. The ride to media  was pretty good I
This Train Stopped by Track Trespass
just spaced out. I have a bundle clothes and I'm heading to 42nd and chestnut I had to get off the train after I got on because that had a Trans passer in the tracks. I think somebody jumped the tracks again
I hear sirens and the shuttle  buses  that were supposed
Kabobbish
Airplane Disaster Movie

Pat
to be here to pick up are not here yet.. So I'm guessing this just happened
So I walk on 30th
Pat's Dog Ellie
St. the 42nd St. and I'm hanging  out with Pat now. We have her order down some vegetarian platter then we watch an airplane disaster movie while eating. After that we worked on path resume. We buy only figured out a way to translate the resume to email. I didn't get the fax 7:50 PM. I'll be just going to get a coffee
My Load for the Afternoon


and leave. Well by the time I got there Veronica had left. Larry and I just hung out and talked for a little bit. Meeting went OK we sat in the back. Afterwords, I went down to the very cold weather. It was 52° and dusty outside. I said goodbye to Larry and
20th Street Approaching Walnut
Veronica and waited for the 7 bus at the corner of 22nd and Walnut Street. The bus ended up being about 9 to 10 minutes late.
headed home and showed Sharon my clothes that I got at the Boscovs. I then looked up Canadian immigration again and edited the
blog. It was a pretty good day for all thought it might be worth a damn cold 4 mid-May as you know. I also looked up North for something I am missing and get ready for the election!
22nd and Walnut 52 Degrees!
y'sAt Saxb

No comments: