Saturday, May 14, 2016

Thursday, May 12: Sunny, Warm Work Day

Breakfast
Well I woke up after a full plate. I got up and end up having to take Uber to the meeting I don't want her to be a really late and I didn't feel like being late again. Meeting was interesting was talking about changing
Add caption
things up and trying new meetings to go to
Medical Emergency
Identified it I would go to work early/on time.
I wanted to get a jump on things since I was going to be seen anywhere from 7 to 12 people. But of course depending on who bothered to come
Mike
in. Started off with a whore right next to each other. It soon
Grass Cutting
mellowed out and I was able to see him and process the work. I don't have my feet for lunch or yogurt
58th Street
Triscuits and water & ice tea.
I pressed on with my work. I managed to complete the 25
Slow Moving
alerts that I got this week. Meant but I didn't leave the office till 5:20 PM. I didn't cut the L5 30 2 PM. I'm supposed
Rite Aid Parking Lot
to meet "by 30. I'm actually surprised that I have not gotten a bunch of emails  from Larry asking
Catching the  EL
me where I was. Well I didn't get a text message when I got off the EL. There are several of us there
Riding the Rails
Larry left early a few others. I stayed for the Wi-Fi. A friend is waiting for her drink. We are going to go to group.
15th Street
Time to Go Home
It's a very mild sunny day today. A rare thing indeed this month. The return to the rainy weather that we've seen so much of we May 2016.  It was a good session. I did hear what I wanted to hear. I got home fairly quickly. Before hand I want my friend to the bicycle rental near the Academy of music. I never went to both Mike before it seem pretty easy. I'm gonna try from her rap for sure.
Starbucks

No comments: