Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Wednesday, May 4: Humping on a Cool Day. An Awkward End


It's NOT Raining
I got up extra early to make the meeting on time I just thought I better not go back to sleep after I got up
Rolling Out of Bed
about 20 minutes early. I'm leaving the meeting this morning. As of today May 4, 2016, Donald Trump would
Breakfast
be losing to Hillary Clinton by 10%.  I don't know about you out there and blog land, but that's pretty scary. & Out of the electorate not a big number. I decided I would like to play it safe. I got my coffee and I should be there on time to leave the
meeting. Well I took over
RyBread
just to ensure that I would make it on time. I was there 15 minutes early which was just enough time
Uber
to get settled. It went well it was good. Tonight is the alumni at 1420 Walnut. I want to go there at 6:30. I was told that I looked nervous but
No College Needed?
I didn't think I was nervous but that's how I roll I 
suppose. I thought
My Guide
I lost my check card but it was turned the wrong way and find my wallet. I had called the coffee shop
2nd Cup
and then I had to call him back. Now time to go to work. I try m to get to work for 9:15 AM when they start checking people.
My View from Saxby's
Maybe I am pushing my luck today. I think I did this time. I'm gonna be late since the bus got caught behind a trash truck. We sit here while i they take all the dumpsters  out from the apartment complex gear and 20th and Walnut. Well that took 10 minutes of my life away. It's eight got it's 8:56 A.m. and we just got the 30th. My goal is to get to work by 9:15 AM under the prying eyes. I might be in the mood in the mood to blog while
Heading 2 Work
sitting in the bus. I'm thinking I might actually be late and getting caught. We're trucking along down
Going thru Penn
Walnut. During work today I hope some of the meat or network. And I only have 1 or 2 people coming in.
Blogging on the Bus
Amy and I can couldn't join our own for Friday. But it supposed to be at torrential down pour in the a.m. The rain is stop around 8 PM Friday so I'll wait.
Well we're kind of busy with trying to learn calling people that have urgent messages. My plow through as many of the new alerts I just got. It wasn't a bad day at work I had chicken
Arriving to Work
pot pie for my office mate give me a couple little pieces of chicken that were pretty delicious. So, I
Chicken
just heard John Kaich has suspended his presidential race right on the heels of Ted Cruz ending his
Add caption

presidential ambitions. 
So Donald Trump will be the nominee apparently. I'm sure they'll be some
shenanigans going on but we can pretty much bet he's going to be the Republican nominee for the United States president. right now it is 5:42 PM I just left
The EL Arrives at 56th
the fresh grocer Wi-Fi hotspot what I
THe EL
downloaded some photos. I am going to be alumni event that I had mentioned earlier in this posting.
View From the EL
It's about 630 and I plan to get a cuppa coffee and I put more pictures on my blog if I have enough time.
15th Street
I hope to go to the gym after the alumni event. I decided to go to the elixir coffee. I got an Americano and I'm listening
Outside the Exir Cafe
to really mod mood music at this 
point. I'm going to see if I can download the photos so I can
Panovision at Elixir Coffee
publish. I'm sitting among all the young and hip. I'm sitting in front of Le Pain Quoadian iand picking up on their Wi-Fi. Mayor Kinney, you can try to get the "soda tax" passed but I don't think it's going to pass. Big soda is a very powerful   lobby.  
He is gonna go nowhere. Just like Nutter's proposal to sell
Going to Event
The Philadelphia Gas Works. Trust me on this one I'll be correct. Well I decided to go to the gym and I
Getting WiFi
had someone there direct me around the machines there. While trying on one of the weight I got a
One of the Weight Machines
phone call and I was putting it off because of what I wrote on my blog. My own damn fault. I'm
So Vast is the Gym
going to try to walk through it. You know the fear. Fear fear everywhere. Here you can't see but here
Heading Home
you can feel etc. I came home had dinner and then just fell sleep in my clothes. Ruben long day and
The Next McNabb?
feeling awkward pushed me over the edge being tired good night

No comments: