Thursday, May 05, 2016

Thursday May 5th: Cool Day w/ 14 Clients and Great Dinner

View From Bed
Well, I took advice and decided  to go to a different place for a meeting. It located @ 12th and Locust. I enjoy going to that part of the city. Well as I
Left There Overnight
was getting ready to leave, I couldn't find my keys.
Going to New Meeting
I found out I had left them in the lock at the front door overnight last night. Digg this, there is a Saxby's a block
13th Street
away. Small group going into it don't like leaving 10 minutes early and a small group. Anyhow I
Add caption
boarded DL and I'm going to get in after 915. It'll probably be around 9:16 AM by the time I step in the
Saxby's at 11th and Locust
door. It's now 3 PM. I'm OK. I had a really busy day. I just finished seeing 12 or 13 people.
I'm chowing down on a tuna hoagie in the lunch room relaxing. Then I'm gonna go out and get some air. I might have one more person left.
Morning
Well talk to more people total was 14 people. I finally finished
12th and Locust
interviewing around four. I did manage to check out our tuna hoagie and couple cookies that were
Riding the EL
given to me. My friend Peter lost my Transpass but he was able to get me a monthly. Today's the
On the EL in the AM
last day of the month to get a monthly for May. Well outside my worried mind there is new that Paul Ryan cannot support
 I'm sure if the email papers come out will be ready to support
My Desk
his Republican cohort when he get used to him. Meanwhile in Europe and overseas in general, people worried about the
End of a BUSY Day
United States  about a possible trump presidency. Old assumptions about American
Work Lot
farm policy would be tossed out. The Europeans in particular are not ready for that!!🙄
Fresh Grocer
Well I'm hung up here at the restaurant for long enough. I'm going to download a couple pictures
Leaving the WiFi
and head to group.
How to get there before 6:30 PM. It is now 5:58 PM. I like a PL and then headed straight to Starbucks to get coffee and to finish blogging. I also got Marissa something she spilled her drink just before getting to group it was 6:38 PM when I arrive at 1420. It was a good session. I got some real good assistance on a personal issue. Being a grown-up isn't always easy for me. I then talked on the phone a while cause the bus with about 15 minutes late.
Add caption
It didn't matter because it wasn't freezing cold and it wasn't raining. From
wrapped up in my phone I got off the bus about 4 blocks early, How was your day well buddy of mine walk into a glass door because he was looking at his phone. I am sure he feels bad after doing that.
Butters at Home
A Different World
I know I certainly wouldn't. 
I got home and Sharon was in the mood to cook. We had
Nice Spread Sharon
Enjoying Dinner
soon. I'm cooking is the best. And so is Sharon

No comments: