Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday, May 14: Early Start in Rittenhouse Sq and Art 4 Sale

Good morning. I got up extra early to meet some fellow @ Little Pete's for breakfast to fellowship with others before the men's. I got the 38 bucks up your
Near Art Museum
everything is going smoothly until another
Add caption
train blocking the street. We had to turn right on JFK and go all the way around 30th St. back to market
street and then go back down. Being five minutes late for breakfast I'm gonna be about 10 to 15 minutes late. One minute and read about and I would kill. I had a western omelette. I also had some caffeinated
View From 38 Bus
Fluffy
coffee but only if small cup of it. It wasn't bad but I know why I don't drink it on the regular basis. Afterword,I talked to Mike for little bit.
I also got a very strident response I wrote about Donald Trump. Here is my Republican Friends. He is in the 
Add caption
Demographic that is in Trump's wheelhouse 
Nice
I managed to catch the 33 bus which will take me to go through
Christ Church
to third Street. Saturday is crane day. Almost every Saturday from the torch for a crane to lift something
Sunny Out
high in the sky. Well I got the old city and friend called 11 heard in a while I thought I was buying coffee
2nd and Market
at the old city coffee. We had a really good 25 minute conversation. Hope we can get the gather again. I didn't want to you don't city coffee and went to the tenant and 30. It's sunny still but the
clouds are building and it should be cooling off. It's supposed to rain later tonight. After the meeting, I will call people and then walked over to Larry's place and
A Big Crowd
cooled off. I got a little bit hot in the room.
Part of the Throng
We are going to Rittenhouse Sq where they are having an art show. It's now 12:30 PM. I read an article  from the Washington Post about not seeing the sun for 16 days this month of May.
Rittenhouse SQ
I'm not sure with that many days here in Philly but it was definitely over 10.
Strolling Down Rittenhouse SQ
was mostly cloudy MOST of this month of May. The next battle in the "culture wars" is
what bathroom can transgender people use.
Panoramic View of Rittenhouse SQ

The Obama administration is ordering schools to allow transgendered to go to the bathroom according to their gender identity. And of course the same folks  are very upset!  we definitely had a good
time we strolled around
That Time of Year
the perimeter of written out square never a lot of  art and artists there. A lot of it
Belts for Sale
with or a mentor for sure where. There were couple people with decent  photographs. After we strolled around,
Larry's Coffee
we stopped at coffee Joe. We can get 3 chairs for people watching and just relaxing.
At Coffee Joe
We were very fortunate. the line going out the door at one point. We hung out for awhile more and then decided to go back to Larry's place to gather belongings. I got a call from Amy and we talked all the way to Larry's. I enjoyed it very much. I then hung out at Larry's in Audubon my editing all of my blog posts. By the time I did that, it was
Walking Back
too late to go all the way back home to
Ooops
Fairmount turn around & go back to West Philly. So I went to the supermarket and got an apple,  a drink
A Video Still
and a yogurt. I'm a little bit constipated so I might have Greek salad at the Greek lady when we go out
Add caption
to eat. It's almost 5 overly Larry around 430 to 530 to meet up with Hulk at the Greek lady at six and
Here Comes the Storm
then go to the movie at 7:15 PM. 5:11 PM and the storm is not brought any rain a lot of wind juncture. Or waiting for Tea show up and then going to catch the 21 bus up to 40th St. where the Greek lady is located. Pat wants me to come over to his place and help him with his resume. It's going
Blogging
to be a long day. I need to do it tonight because tomorrow I can go straight to my moms place and then when we go to AC. We being Pat and myself. Well we are going to the Greek Lady.
Getting Ready for Dinner
hope you're relaxing. We just finished dinner at a place called the Greek Lady. I had a vegetarian Gyro
Cute Umbrella
which was very delicious. We were served very quickly. Caught the 21 bus to 51st and Sansom Streets.
At Greek Lady
The movie we are going to watch at 7:30 PM, is called "the Hunting Ground."
One day you will have
Where the Movies Are
to come out with us and have dinner and the movie. It's a nice night out once a month. It is pretty chill. I do
Ready for Movie
enjoy the movie. Well it's now 10:02 PM I'm hoping to get to 22nd St. by 10:11 PM so I can get home ASAP. Well, the movie was pretty good. It was little bit  depressing. It was about sexual assault on campus. It shows how under reported  they are and how the University try to downplay The sexual assaults to protect their  reputations. Women told their stories thanks to several activists who went around the country


No comments: