Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Monday May 9: Sunny Long Day

Hey there. Different meeting. It was a new one. It was interesting. There about eight of us there. It ended @ 8:15 AM. I then took the 33 bus to
New
center city. Once I took that part of the run back to
20th and Fairmount
Starbucks and get some coffee. The coffee was somewhat mediocre but it got me through. I arrived
Taking Me Downtown
late but even later so that worked out for the best. I then flog through some alert. I made some progress.
Sunny Morning
I did have an appeal at 1 PM. The man appealing with a real talker let me tell you. He was doing
Running to the Trolley
BS but we did cut to the chase bank to my supervisor. I was very thankful he was there. It was good
56th Street Station
he was in the mail because he couldn't talk to her. He supposed to come back on the 25th and provide some
Training  Bus
documents. After that, I needed to get to fresh grocer and get some food. It's 2:16 PM and I throw we went
Fresh Grocer
to a full-blown hearing agreement I would still be there in the hearing. I'm an alternate GSR rep
Lunch Provisions 
and the dude wants me to show up tonight. Not really into it but I'll 

show up. The Philadelphia Streets commissioner was formally arrested for Simple Assault for punching out somebody at a
My Desk
Ludlow Street
party last December.
We got some top sitting for you don't worry here in the 
old city of 
brotherly love. And more news upside my welfare mobile, Republicans are looking for transcript four
Add caption
Add caption
of Hillary Clinton speeches to Goldman Sachs that up and remain tightly sealed. She  was paid over
$200,000 per speech.
Republicans know that unless they find something really BAD on Clinton,  Trump is going to lose. On the other hand if they do find something it'll be a
Entrance to Higher Grounds
At High Grounds
catastrophic result.
Work eventually ended. I thought how tired but not extremely 
Higher Grounds
tired. I would thrive is it resigned tired. So I checked my ass to fresh grocer some other Wi-Fi and they
Ellie, Pat's New Dog
caught the EL at 56th St.  
While I was on the on the side to see if there's any coffee shops  anywhere near this meeting with drags
Add caption

on really really slow.  I found one called higher grounds on N. 3rd St. near Fairmount
Add caption
Avenue. Meanwhile PATRICK got a new dog named Ellie. He's 8 years 
old. The coffee woke me up so I'm
North 3rd  Street
Intergroup
gonna take the El to Spring Garden to West Philly. I should be there by around nine to 9:15 PM
View from Spring Garden Stop
Add caption
OK very well I think I'm gonna go to the Indian store and buy drinks but also buy some take-home
Train Going to Frankford
I am Going to Nashville
food for lunch. Do you need to call because they generally don't have a line like the Kobbobeesh
SEPTA's New Fare System
does! Well I arrived at her kept walking the wrong way for a walk. And help me to some Chinese food.
42nd and Chestnut
Also just realized you got a moving violation on my rental back in June 2015. They paid it and then
Provisions
they took it out of my credit card so I don't have to pay the parking authority after all. So I'm nice
Ellie
and filled up from the Chinese food and pet getting his paperwork ready for me to divan. Or also listening to some gag phone call that a really cute outfit there hilarious. Filling up a pack of little more painful than I ever expected but he suffered together. I'm gonna call over and get my ass home

No comments: