Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Tuesday, May 24: Long Ride to Philly

Well  I sped along on my interstate journey back to Philadelphia from Buffalo New York. As midnight turned into 1 AM and 2 AM I
Where Accident Happened
glided along my trip fairly smoothly. The first event that told me that I was in for a
Accident at I-80
long was at interstate 80 from where near Burwick Pennsylvania. Traffic was at a standstill. I was 3 cars back and I then noticed that an 18 wheeler had flipped over.
Getting off I-80 for Final Leg
I hope the driver wasn't injured too badly. Interstate 80
I-76 Expressway
is one drive but getting a little difficult. Due to the construction but also my fatigue with starting
Sunrise
to kick in. The nice thing though with that there was no traffic at all. It was all parks and me for most of the night.
Ready to Crash
At the end of interstate 80 I got on the turnpike which is interstate 476 S. I then could not take driving
Buffalo to Philly
any longer and felt really tired. so I went to a rest stop and put  my seat down and napped for an hour.
Back Home
It was what the doctor ordered believe me. I then eventually got home. I did take pictures of the sunrise.
Spring Arrived While I was Away
I got in the rush-hour getting here. I came home and took off my car and crashed. I got up around 12:45 PM. I
I Drove Many Miles in 1 Week
talked to Sharon for a while and then we decided to go to the Bishop's Collor to have some late lunch.
Loving the SUN!!
Well maybe I'll pride be travel bubble. Check this out. Ken Starr makes surprising comments about Bill Clinton. It's unreal what he said Anyway Sharon and
I want to Bishops Collar we went to all these and standalone
Sharon's Dad
New AC
air-conditioning unit. And I got about 8 dollars in really inexpensive yogurt in there. Sharon was
Going to Drop off Laundry
very happy abou about being able to get an air conditioner that with reasonably priced. After we got the
19th and Chestnut
air-conditioner and eight, I decided I needed a shower and to gather up my dirty clothes while I still have a car. Driving in rush hour is not
Chestnut Street
fun at all. I managed to drop off the laundry and then I
Add caption
had to fill the gas to make it three-quarters full. I was only 15 minutes late for the rental car. That
Waiting for Shuttle Bus
would be 6:15 PM. I then walked down 15th St. to catch the EL to 2nd Street. Well that plan fell flat
On Shuttle Bus
on it's face when once again somebody fell on the track. Man falls onto
Got Coffee Before Meeting
tracks, killed by SEPTA train.  The EL was shut down from 30th St. all the way to 2nd and Spring
At GSR
Garden Streets. Shuttle buses where there to pick up folks. It is now 6:44 PM and I'll be getting off the
Last Meeting of the Day
bus somewhere around second and Springgarden Street. 

No comments: