Sunday, May 08, 2016

Sunday, May 8: Mothers Day w/ Family and Friends in Media and Philly

Well I got up a little bit early and decided that that would be a good idea to give myself plenty of time even though I wouldn't get enough sleep.  I couldn't find my
Pink Day
 keys. NO!! I Couldn't find my teeth. 
Rybread
But I found them so all is well in my world. I am merged and your bunch of people wearing pink 
Coo Mural on Broad St
because it's the annual festival which raises money for Susan Koman foundation but I'm not 
Getting off the 21
sure how much for breast cancer. Road is Sunday and the sun is trying to come out I got the 48 and 
Add caption
decided I would catch the commuter train set in the median Raleigh. Something different 
Punk Dude
and it's nice enough to go walk 10 minute downtown media and stuff.
We're planning to 
The Media Train
go to a brunch somewhere near where David lives in media Pennsylvania. I'm still nursing this coffee 
Far Out Photo of CHOP
as we approach Lansdowne. I am going  walk 10 minutes to my moms place. Since 

we are leaving so early I should be back home in time to get a nap before going to meet Larry at Saxby's
View From the Media Train
around 7 PM. In between then I shall surely goings-on Mother's Day 2016 edition.After walking about 10 minutes from the train station I took a pit stop at State and Olive Street. I realized it with my
The Blue Route

Indian Resturant in Media
salary all I could afford a house between $125000 and $150,000. Now you can't get much of anything 
Walking to Downtown
back on the price though… I don't really care but I didn't realize it was that bad. Well, not that motivated to go to it a golf club for brunch but it seems
Funky
pretty appropriate. If I picked it would be an Indian to go to instead a golf club for brunch but it seems
My Income Ain't Enough
restaurant right on State Street here. Oh well. Well I arrived at my moms. My brother was a little bit late because he went to the gym. I just arrived
I Lived on the 2nd Floor in '85
at the golf club. It will. I've entered a different space. It is now 11:15 AM. It's a fancy buffet just like last
Dave Drive
year. Tons of kids and other Mother's Day amenities
At My Mom's
to enjo passing on the first sunny day in over a week. Well we hung out and watch little kids in the green on the golf course. Then got dropped off Drake was showing up at Providence Avenue. My battery died after I hopped on the trolley. It is now 1:19 PM and were waiting for the elk to get started terminal. Well a cop L and I decided to take a pit stop in old West Philly since I had extra time to kill. I also have not seen Pat in three weeks. I had some news to tell him about another friend of mine etc. it's now 3:17 PM and we're just chilling out and I'm
Driving to the Golf Club

The Spread at the Club
updating this blog post. The sun is fully out and it's 66° out. Had a soldering and we ordered Indian 
Eating the Good Food
food for a while because it taste pretty spicy to me right now. I went outside boy is so bright sunny 
my eyes didn't know what to do except squint. It's nice to relax and not be in a hurry while trying to write on a Surrey with the fringe on top. We're
Catching the Trolley
watching a documentary about North Korea. It's very 
Market Street in West Philly

well done. I read a news story that North Korea has promised that they won't use nukes first. Well, that's good news I believe. Pat is creating a device that can create smoke when his plane lifts off. You still

Pat and Gretsch Eletro Matic
in the process of constructing the plane. It will have a 50 inch wingspan. So you know it's going to be a very large plane. You will see
Add caption
 and fly on this blog in a future date sometime this late spring or summer. I had a good
Sunshine
time just loafing a pad. I
Add caption
actually took a little bit a nap and feel a lot better. Well it's now 5:38 PM I'm probably going to head out and make like a baby in the son of my life. But 
I won't be breaking the dear leader Donald Trump anytime soon. There are some Conservatives 
who will NOT support trump. The editor of Red State Erik Erickson says Republicans should apologize to Bill Clinton Why? Why should ask.
Sunny at 20th and Wal.

Republicans owe Bill Clinton an apology for impeaching him over lies and affairs while now embracing a pathological liar and womanizer. That apology will not be forthcoming. In fact, for years Republicans have accused the Democrats of gutter politics and shamelessness. Now the Republicans themselves have lost their s sense of shame.
Well ain't that special?? Well Its 6PM and I need to get outside in
this nice weather and catch the 21. Well I'm at the 
corner of 20th and Walnut right now I'm joining the splendor of a nice cool sunny day in May. It's got a 
Add caption

Add caption
cool when you see
Add caption
the sun. It's pretty nifty etc. after this I'm going to take the 21 back to West Philly and pick up my laundry that's been sitting for about a week and a half. It's 702 time to include portion of the blog. I did have to re-create it because the other one wouldn't suddenly so I just copied and paste and made a new one

No comments: