Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saturday, May 21: On a Panel and Sightseeing

After a decent nights sleep, I got up around 730 & made breakfast I sat outside at the picnic table enjoying the beautiful scenery. After that I can shower organize
Owner of Cabin Drives By
my backpack and headed towards the
Breakfast @ Cabin
conference center. I was out doing a panel last night so I was going to be speaking for 15 minutes
I am at the Red
in front of a large audience. Of course I said yes and spoke. It was a real exciting and pocket of experience.
The Cabin
I made them laugh a lot which help me get through this week. And people gave me a hug. I honestly
Main Highway on Island
didn't know what was going to come out of my mouth and it's gratifying that it went over well. Well I'm going to 10 Mile Point . I  first used the Wi-Fi at the anchor hotel and restaurant. It's now 1:43 PM. I drove south
Bikers
on six towards where the ferry would go. I met the others at the 10 Mile Point. It was spectacular I
The Philly Crew
took about three videos and a bunch of pictures of this place. There's also gift store where I bought
The Big Town Here
for a couple friends back home. Also bought myself a T-shirt. One of the women that was there
with us is going to be the speaker at the dinner tonight. She's going to speak actually after dinner. She bought my concerns for a boyfriend. I can't imagine
At the Anchor
they were cheap. At around 2:53 PM everyone
Yummy Lunch
laughed and I decided to take a trip around the island on route six and a couple other route. Most of it was the trees that I see
Add caption
but there are a couple shots what I got. I just want to see the island much I could before 5 o'clock. This is a video of my drive around the
Add caption
 Island This is the 10 Mile Point today May 21
The trip from Little Current.
At 10 Mile Point
 was not that far from the conference center. I was there in plenty of time for the dinner. I did it was
Original Indian Art
put on my shirt. I chose a lasagna which was pretty tasty. I just couldn't eat all of it because I have digestive
Inside the Indian Store
issues going on. The speaker was very powerful that's all you really can say about it. You had to be
Closed General Store
there!! Believe it! And at that withheld and I stayed for a little while. I went outside for a bit this one woman
Add caption
from Sault Ste. Marie a bunch of time. She really was fun loving and it was a nice time. I had 1 or 2 folks
The Route
congratulate tonight me on my speaking today it's unreal really. I never spoke in front of that many people
Blogging at the Anchor
I think ever. As a grade on it and they have a good humor. We did have some Tunderstorms but they
Clouds Moving In
came and went pretty quickly. I took as many pictures as I could to represent what I saw in Manitoulin
Nice Sunset
Island Ontario I hope this blog posting will replicate my experience here in Canada. I didn't really think about
New Friend
this trip too much. It was because two years ago I just kind of flew in and flew out. This year I came
Add caption
early enough to experience the thing whole program. 

No comments: