Saturday, May 14, 2016

Friday, May 13: Busy Day Then Fun With Cool Friends

I
24th Street
Happy Friday the 13th to everyone  out there in blogger land. Is a Nother typical May 2016 count today. It overcast cool and cloudy. I decided to get up and go to the newly formed Fairmount
Eastern State Penetentry 
Heading to New Meeting
Clubhouse meeting this morning. It's something different and it's close to my house. Headed
Yum Cookie
headed to go to fresh grocer little bit earlier than usual and get my yogurt and a bottle of water to get me through the Friday. I plan to leave early because Amy's getting
View From EL
haircut with Sharon today. But
56th Street
before that I shall listen to Eric Clapton cheesy top 40 hit called "rock 'n' roll heart.". I'm hoping
Fresh Grocer
to actually write a sanction packet today God willing. Well I took her unfinished business but I got 12 more of those alerts today it's really really steady rain right now at 12:52 PM. A Coworker and I are at the Popeyes @ Lancaster Avenu to get from beans and rice for lunch. Well I did 11 of the 12. And I thought it I had enough at 4 PM.
So I signed out early and also put in my time for my Canadian adventure. That adventure begins Thursday morning at the crack of dawn.
Lunch on a Rainy Day
Well  the rain has stopped but it's very moist and humid outside. I'm hoping Amy and Sharon
Where I Work Hard
will still be there when I arrive. Got lucky. I caught the bus right after I got off trolley! 😎 I am riding the bus from 22nd St. now. Well I made it back m about 7pm.  Sharon & Amy were there and she looked really
Here Comes the 7 Bus
YAY!!
fabulous!!πŸ€“.       
We hung around and talked for a while. I also gave a gift that I want to give for a while.
Blue Cake
That was gratifying. We then decided that we take a walk down Fairmont Avenue. We looked at at a pottery
Pretty Cool
gallery right on Fairmount Avenue. With people that owned it showed how they renovated the place
Pottery Studio
starting in 1990. They completely overhauled the place. We thought that Tara and I are thinking

of taking a pottery class later in the summer. That should be in. Next we went to mug shot at him
Pottery Studio
and early dinner. Sharon liked it a lot better than the OCF coffee house. The food was ok and the refreshments were quite good. It was so fun hanging out with my 2
Pottery Studio
favorite women in my world 😊😊. We then walked back towards the house. We walked Amy's car and
Yummy
she had it out for home. Sharon I went in and I went upstairs to relax and take the night off. It was very nice
At Mugshots
out. Overall a really decent day for this blogger. I got a few pictures taken by Sharon Amy my phone
Nice Sunset
battery died a couple of them came out really well especially the one of me and Amy I was looking away
After the Rain
from the camera. We sure do look good together that's for sure😊






No comments: