Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Monday, May 30 Memorial Day: A Lazy Start to Summer from Center City to Media

After a decent sleep last night  I decided I'd go to sunrise. I showed up a little late because I got
Finally It Starts
distracted by cleaning out my wallet and then hitting up some things and I want to keep. I had the card from
24th Street Looking North
15 years ago from a woman who had a jazz band playing in West Philly near where the right aid is
My Coffee at Saxby's
there at 48th and Pine. I ended up finding out on Facebook she work developer for school and still performing
Across from Saxby's
 & has two kids. Anyhow are sunrise I camped out at Saxby's  for about an 2 hours looking at Facebook
Add caption
and finishing up yesterday blog post about the Devon horse show etc. I got  picked for the group
photo on the Facebook page for the 2nd time today. The picture was
 of the flag mura near my place.
Walking Up 20th Street
I was gratified and please buy this. I've been defrauded I need to go back home and get some breakfast
Demolition
and figure out the rest of my day. I took the 48 and arrived with the sun making a return after a very
Backyard at Home

cloudy morning with spitting rain. Well after I came home, I ate a big bowl of cereal one upstairs
My Traval Choices
and crash for about 2 1/2 hours. I then decided to indulge in Sharon superduper caffeinated coffee
Butters in Kitchen
and talk for a bit. I'm truly taking a vacation not doing much of anything. 
Uber driver got
View From Uber
lost so am now on Springgarden where you enter the expressway.

I plan to go to media
Kobobeesh
after we eat and watch a movie. Well, I did decide to take over to pats and I told him twice and it was
Relaxing at Home
already 6:35 PM when I called Uber. The dude had trouble finding my place but it was inexpensive
42n
because I took Uber to carpool. The other dude was going to upper Darby. I got some Indian
Airplane Disaster Movie
couple beers and watching an airplane disaster movie were 500 people died on a large jumbo jet by
Boeing. I believe 747 if I'm not mistaken. We get a little catching up and then I decided I would take
My Car Share
a sip card to media center instead of take me an hour and 12 minutes I could get there in 30 minutes. It would cost to put all of $18 which is cheaper than
I-95 South
taking that rumor one way. I went out there to
Google Maps
meeting within a nice suburban neighborhood and it was very large with young people. I've been
Getting My Laundry
took the car back. Next I went went 2 the laundromat & took the bus back home I had some of Sharon homemade
Getting Home
delicious chili. I didn't do all that much but it was a good relaxing holiday for this  blogger, photographer
Goodbye May
and caseworker . Well May ends on a  hot note.

No comments: