Friday, May 06, 2016

Friday May 6: Rain I Do Not Mind

Good morning. Today makes me think of a Beatles song called "Rain." It's my favorite Beatles song of all time. The lyrics are way ahead of their time that's
Rain, I Don't Mind
for certain.
Can you hear me that when it rains and shines(When it rains and shines)It's just a state of mind?(When it rains and shines)Can you hear me, can you hear me?
Well I got up and settled around and then I was late for the meeting
but I made it. I'm hoping to get some paperwork done since after 14 interview from not in the mood
More Coffee Please
to see me today at all. Oh shit I just realized 52 so I have to make like a
baby and split or just hop a cab or just copping late. Its Friday and I say " Oh Well. Anyhow I'm still trying to edit this blog. It sometimes does not act right. I don't plan to go out. I'm
glad your food in the cupboard for me at work. Well back in the outside world, it looks like Joe Paterno knew about Sandusky child molesting way back in 1976. 
There's a lot to uncover apparently. I'm gonna go to work now. Well I'm already 9:08 AM and I
Oldie but a Goodie
am on 21 crossing the Schuylkill River in this rain. I'm going to work and stay in 4 sure. Apparently I'm
Add caption
going to get in at 9:30. I sent photos though Instagram that I liked. I bought two dire straits last
Rain at Penn from 21 Bus
weekend. One was the first album and the other is making moving. Making movies came out in
58th and Walnut
1980. It definitely brings me back. Will turn out but I got in around 9:31 AM today. I was very
Scanning Documents
fortunate that none of the supervisors were even in yet so I slid under the radar. After that I just walk
Leaving Work
through work today. I ended up doing 3 people. I have Chinese today. I went to right aid and got some
Rain at Work Parking Lot
money. I didn't just walk my way through work. I resisted it being a find an appeal. That was good. I thought
Using the WiFi
about going to the gym. I think I'm just going to go toward Fairmount and the coffee shop. I'm
Outside of Fresh Grocer
going to probably go home and mellow out. It's just way too nasty outside and I'm tired. Generally I'm tire on Friday night. Well I came home I napped and never really fully awake. Sharon went out & pretty much stayed out. I look at the Internet talked with Larry. He had to go to the emergency room but he seems

Ahh.. Haircut
to be OK. again I'm really hungry and had a bowl of cereal after and I had a very large bunch of Chinese
food. I am forgot to mention the churn give me a haircut but I must desperately needed. I got to talk on the phone and go back to sleep around 11:30PM

No comments: