Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday, May 22: Last day in Canada and Arriving in Buffalo

Well after staying up talking in going to the dance, I woke up around 9 AM this morning. Breakfast drink
Breakfast Outdoors
coffee etc. Then I can shower and got dressed. I had to pack all my stuff up because  is in the
Spattered with Bugs
opposite direction from where I'm heading to on Route 6. Went to the final panel today. It was a
Chillin

spiritual panel. I liked it. After that, a few of us went to an after conference got together and had pulled
Enjoying the Sun
pork on station. The sun was really bright. It's been a perfect weather weekend THE entire
Get Together
weekend. I got some phone number of people from Canada and the people from Delaware County

who started this whole Philadelphia melatonin exchange. It was a really nice time with really pleasant people.
Friends
I fully expect to go back next year and hopefully bring a new recruit help pay for the trip. Going solo is
Philly Crew
expensive!!  I drove to Route 17  to Sudbery and was going to see the big nickel but I couldn't
Leaving Manitoulin Island
find it so I just kept going. 
I'm now about 200 miles north of Toronto. I'm stopping at Buffalo tonight then
On the Road
I'm heading back to Philadelphia tomorrow. Buffalo is the halfway point between Philadelphia
Early in the Trip
and where I was. It's a 7 Hour Dr. and tomorrow will be 7 hours.  I 
wrote about the trip on my blog. I
Trans-Canada Highway
haven't finished yesterday entry but I do have the first 2 days

Go ahead and check
Add caption
.
And news outside the Canadian bubble, Clinton's Lead Over Trump Shrinks to 3 Points: New NBC News/WSJ Poll 
Add caption
This is a nightmare and there's no way Ted Cruz was going to beat anybody. This is really scary and I
I Like These Signs
didn't mean any morning Canada and want to be my partner so I'm gonna have to grind through the

selection. Ha ha. Well I got around Toronto when I went on the express Road 407. I couldn't tell whether
On the Road
I was going to wear reference dump run out and send it. So mother name and the dude from Starbucks.
Tired and Taking a break
OK it's going on 8 PM. I'm going to take one more trip to the restroom and then I'm gonna head for on
Where I got My Break
three west towards Hamilton and get on the expressway. It's 8:03 PM time to get back on the road. I'm gonna take this road picture and go straight till I see 403 W. We're both directions worked very well and I went to the border and of course I got nervous across the border and fumbled around but all he did was open my trunk and ask me if I had anything you want to ask. When yeah like what convention I went I told him and he could of did mean you get in your business. So it all worked out & I Drive to Buffalo. I went to gas station and being at store
Last Road Before QEW




Mississauga Ontario 
and got milk and I took care of business. Then I went to Kerry. Jamie and Ken were there and we hung out for a while. We did some catching up and I told them about my trip. I wasn't sure if I was going to
The QEW to the Border
Still a ways to Go
leave tomorrow morning or stay another night. I thought I would play it by ear. One and I could stay over
At the Border
and occupy myself here in Buffalo on the other hand I want to have a day where I was at home and just sit around. You do
nothing before getting back into the    routine. I had a and then I took some medicine to help  my flow. Then went to bed very tired. It was a wonderful time up there in the island. By the time I got home phone number
Almost There!!
so I can pay them touch with folks throughout the year and work out something where I don't have to go solo for 14 hours and
Close to Kerry's
pay through the nose her rental car. So that will be good. Very nice people and the weather was extremely
Kerry and Ken
cooperative as well. They say that this is about as warm as it gets in May and Manitoulin Island.








  

No comments: