Saturday, May 21, 2016

Friday, May 20: 1st Day in Canada and Manitoulin Island

 Greetings from men at home when Island Ontario Canada. After a really good sleep last night I got up around 9 o'clock and have some coffee and hung out 
Enjoying the View
with the folks that are going to the meeting. I got
Cooling Out in the 
a couple people I really didn't get to meet and I'm glad I went to Mammoth home when I went 2 years ago. after hanging out with caulking, I went to the Value Mart supermarket
Went Shopping Here
and bought some food for myself. I got yogurt, cereal, orange juice
Illegal to Sell Cigs in Canada
and iced tea. We ended up hanging out waiting for a couple people to join us at the
Love the Spelling
cabin where I'm staying. We left the cabins around 12:30 PM. We were trying
Nice Bike
to find someone to open the key to the church. Church is a native Canadian church. And I was
Add caption
told it was really cool. We drove around a bit and some folks got some fish and chips and other food I
Talking
declined the food that hungry and it looked kind of greasy anyway. Eventually they did find somebody
Typical Scene
with the key to this little church. The church was so cool  I've never seen anything like it. I took a bunch of pictures of it and posted them on Instagram.
Folks Checking Us Out
I was able to post on Facebook
Where I am Staying
from Wi-Fi. We then went to the bridal Falls. I remember seeing the fall and years ago when I last visited. I got some good pictures of the Volvo and I made some videotapes as well. I got someone
to take a picture of me I was going like a macho man on a rock with the
Cool
balls in the background. I also took a pic
Immaculate Conception Church
of big map of the island which gave me an idea of where I was. After we went
At the Church
to the fall, I realize that I needed to get some Canadian money to pay all these people back may For the lodging and for the conference which is $40.20 for the conference and 20 for the dinner. I
Hand carved Door
This was Amazing

blow off the dinner and be alone some dude I don't know yet. I was dropped off from the people have to
Duel Languages
go to the hotel there were staying at. I went to downtown Little Current to get some money and find
Kagawong Bridal Falls
some place with Wi-Fi on writing today blog post and finishing up yesterday's blog post. There's a
At the Falls
meeting at 8 o'clock at the convention hall. I wish I brought my computer so that I could have done some editing
Friends from Philly
way before the meeting starts. Back in the real world Donald Trump was endorsed by the NRA. That's no surprise he's a Republican. The NRA, they endorse republicans generally. I then drove from
Posing at the Falls
The Bridal Vail Falls
the cabins to the anchor in and motel. The coffee shop close to five. I then ordered a veggie burger
Fish and Chips
and to IT to pay my crate for using their Wi-Fi. I hadn't eaten breakfast so it was cool. I know folks
A Cool Road
were going to try to get there for 8 o'clock. I think folks are going to try to get there at seven
Phily to Manitoulin Island
it is now 6:50 PM I'm going to head back towards the flight. Boring getting along I should be able
WW1 Memoral
to bring my backpack/computer with me to grab some Wi-Fi at the convention hall. 7:02 PM I need
Minnesota is 14 Hrs Away
to split and get back. I need to get back soon in case I get confused and mad and get lost getting back.
Where I got Food and WiFi
The anchor bar was better than a coffee shop and they're very nice to me and I got real food. I
Term for Restroom
noticed Canadian all bathrooms washrooms.
Well I went back to the cabin and freshened up a bit. When
Outside the Center
I came back to the conference center. And it was very good to see evening. I even caught a nice
At the Conference Center
picture of the sunsetting fill a wedding with the Canadian flag. The Wi-Fi after the meeting to catch up with my Facebook posting and responding to folks in general and sending photographs that I taken today. There are quite a few bikers here as well. They had a panal today.

No comments: