Thursday, May 19, 2016

Monday, May 16: A Cool Start and Service

Well, I woke up very chilly morning for mid-May. I had it I would go to the new clubhouse meeting at 7:15. It was pretty mellow. I like the fact I can
View of Back Porch
take the 33 bus since it has a smoother ride to Center City than the 48. And for a ride to Center
Cute Dog
City.  I decided 2 grab some quick provisions at the
fresh grocer earlier than later. Today I have actually about three or four clients because I got so jammed up for tomorrow that I had to do some spillover. For it to cool morning at
Add caption
9:02 AM it is 52° outside.
Fresh Grocer
I am wearing a thermal undershirt under the shirt I'm wearing a jacket or a winter coat. The sun is blazing
Cool!!
though so it's not a total loss that's for damn sure. Well, I came into work and fall five clients. Which
Sold on Ebay
made it pretty busy for me. Like a half of mad at it or come to cases and did my hustle thing. I felt
The Cubicle Farm
very tired at one point I really just want to go home so I can relax for the next few days. I want to catch
19th and Chestnut
up on my sleep for Atlantic City tomorrow therapy and meditation Wednesday and Canada all day
Future Target
Thursday. I hung out at the super rush right near I mean the fresh grocer near weren't caught up
THE SUN!!

on my Wi-Fi. As I was leaving Superfresh, a missive from the sunrise Facebook page. That nobody
Rush Hour
had the commitment for Hannah house. You can guess what I did. So I had to lobby people  at the last minute. I knew that was sort of a fools errand but but it was definitely worth a try. I have one person who might do it.
Going to go straight home but I'm doing a favor for someone or that
Saxby's
needed someone to make a presentation at a service commitment for AA
I'm on the 7 and heading to 33rd and Susquehanna. Well I'm back
Taking Me to Commitment
getting pizza and going home. I got a ride back from that really help
33rd Street
me out a lot. I went to get a pizza slice at Luigi's pizza. It up in a little while going there to
Lugi Pizza Fresca
eat. It's good pizza I believe. I brought the pizza home and then talk to Sharon at home and have buttered give me a ;-) greeting as he does. Sharon got some cool things at the store today. One of them was a lantern pictured here. Good night
New Lantern

No comments: