Sunday, March 01, 2015

Saturday, February 28: Feb is Done. My Phone Too?

Back Porch
Well after a slight accident with the phone this phone battery does not appear to charge when
Did not Do This
you put in the charger. Also did sound doesn't work except for the alarms. I now have 38% with no charge
Riding The Cab to 40th
and ability and I'm supposed to do coop two things today. One is to go down to Pitman and meet
The Old Lovers and Madman
people from the bus at Vince's Italian eatery. I managed to save rest of December half of January
Changing Hands
and all of February on my hard drive just in case this phone cannot be salvaged Well went on my date
We are Devo @ Apple Store
and it went pretty well though I kept talking about my phone on time. Afterwards there's a little
Comcast Building Again
repair shop in the man plugged it in and did hold charge. Also played the music nice and loud. Armed with
View from the Bus
that good mood I charge the phone at the Apple store and listen to what the guy told me that you know it's just better to get a PC so I went to
Eastern State Penitentiary
Staples and they had a big sale on one of them and I got a Toshiba. I have not opened it up yet because
Add caption
I did some PC back up on my cloud Drive and my external hard drive as well. I didn't get a massage
Geek Out in My Room
and then found out there was a meeting at 5:30 PM in with there. Is that fair amount and it was a nice
Saving Files to Back up Hard Drive
small event. I then went home and did my geek dumb and went to bed

No comments: