Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunday, March 22: A Day at Macy's Bar None and 4701

Going to the Bar None
Good morning all you dreamers screamers and and schemers. It is a sunny yet chilly early spring morning here in Philadelphia
Add caption
Pennsylvania. I got up and felt surprisingly decent considering
A Clean Shave
I went to bed close to 2 AM. Ate a quick breakfast and then got picked up by West approximately
920. He drove nice and fast and we went to a funky little coffee shop that was on second street. We hit
The Wanamaker Organ
the bar nine and it was quite enjoyable quite frankly. After that we hung out and talked with another person
Joe Cross at Macy's
. West went home and I walk down to South Street for my haircut. Bob is going to a lecture by a juicing guy. He's going to pick me up at 6th and South and
The Audience for Joe Cross
we're going to the Macy's approximately 1 PM.
Larry Veronica and Bob
He was an Australian fellow. Actually was pretty good. He's gave a simple message it wasn't pushing particular
Joe Cross and Bob
product except his books. Bob and I then went shopping for some food on the way back to Fairmount.
Joe Cross and I
We got chicken and vegetables made a big old salad and chicken it was good. I I borrowed Sharon's car and introduced Pat to to the woman
Picking Up Chicken at N Philly Fresh Grocer
that he was taking over the dog walking job at 4701. There were some tense moments their meeting
Fresh Grocier
the woman but everything ended up okay. I then went to 60 minutes a little bit late and then drove
Pat Sizing Up his New Dog Job
home and that was great. I got home at a decent hour.

No comments: