Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Sunday, March 1: Sleet and Hair and Netflix

Milk and Honey Cafe
Greetings all your snow lovers out there in Philadelphia and its environs. I'm writing from the milk
View of Short-Lived Snow
and honey café where I went to after I took a cab to the Bar None. I told the cabbie to go down Vine Street Expressway & we got
Snack
to the place in 10 minutes flat. It went very good then I took money out of my account and realized
Tinder...
I'm down to  my last $160. That's about par for the week before pay.
While at the milk and honey we saw a "nerd herd." One of the
At Milk and Honey
employees use that here at the milk and honey describe people driving one of those Segways.
Well I got a haircut
appointment at 2:15 PM and then I'm gonna go to chez Larry'sfor a movie get together. It's pretty cool
Add caption
right now and the snow has stopped. It is now 12:38 PM. I read this article about surf music. https://m.timeline.com/stories/greek-rebetiko-ottoman-music-astoria-eskenazi
Specifically The Greek
Roots of Surf Rock. I listen to old Dick Dale tonight and you can hear the Greek influence.
Bless you all might know the Popes coming to Philly. My
Political Ad
friend might want to rent her house. http://on.fb.me/1N5PVKo
It's going be a mob scene near our house and Fairmount. The Pope is speaking at the Logan Circle @ the Basilica of Sts. Peter and Paul @
I Can Charge. My Backpack Too
Logan Square. Okay it's freezing rain right now

in Philadelphia this is what
Okay it's freezing rain right now
Sleet @ Milk and Honey
it was filmed at 12:58 PM today.
Eventually it will switch turned all rain since I hear that the temp will be 40 degrees tomorrow.  Well, I suppose I should have bought my March Transpass but I felt I needed to do my blog so save
Dance Studio @ South Street
on my data plan. Well I was seen about 10 minutes early for my haircut. That enabled me to have
At Dance Studio
time to walk from 6th & South to 11th and market. Well I got my trance pass and then hopped on the
The Sheet of Snow & Freezing Rain
EL from 11th the second. I want to get something to drink and then go to Larry's. For a while this
The Bourse
afternoon watching movies.The first one we watched was the interview. Which was very entertaining. It
Buying My March Transpass
was the one about interview Kim don't deal with North Korea. Next we saw Fargo which was very good
Going to Larry's
I seen it before. The last movie we saw was jobs which started off pretty good but just kind of ended
Watching Movies
abruptly when he came back to Apple. It didn't cover him inventing the iPod or the iPhone. I think that would've added to the movie a lot. I caught the
Larry and I After Pizza
48 Quick & easy @ front and market but now I'm heading home. It is now 9:35 PM. I will see how the detour is working on the way back tonight and also my note tomorrow I have a

detour going towards Center City. The detour going towards in the city it's a last till March 12 or 13th.😡

No comments: