Friday, March 20, 2015

Wednesday, March 18: mid-March

BUMMER!!
Well since I don't have the Internet and I've already gone over my data limit three times I'm really
The Morning Bus
was hoping the Internet would work for me so I can edit this blog. And the last four days before this day.
Milk and Honey in West Philly
Anyhow I decided to sleep in and skip sunrise and go straight to West Philly for the dogs and go to work.
Puppy Love
That was much better for me. I was much more awake and was not nearly as exhausted as I had
To Talk
been the previous two or three days. There's a milk and honey right on the corner of 47th and
Currently
Baltimore which is been a very pleasant surprise. I've been able to catch the 34 trolley up Baltimore
In or Out??
Avenue. It's somewhat pleasant because it's more scenic than the EL I got my full batch taking care of my
Homeward
alerts at work. This was a good thing. It is unseasonably cold outside. They're saying it's about 10 to 15° below normal for the highs. Good news is that pats going to take over some of my dog walking duties.

No comments: