Monday, March 23, 2015

Friday, March 20: spring?

Good morning folks of the late winter snow. It is 7:08 PM and the late winter snows officially started.
Speed of My New Internet
I got the 48 fortunately drove fast. I am leading the meeting this morning. Yes I did hit the CVS they
Coming to pick me up
didn't have hats or a 30 day pillbox but I did get a couple provisions. I then went to the TD bank and
19th Street
got my rent check and deposited my pet sitting check. I'd like to save the money and put all away but
Snow Starts
everything is due this paycheck basically. As of 9:06 AM it is pretty heavy wet snow/sleet. It's a bit
Snow at 4701 Pine
unpleasant. It's 9:44 AM the sleety snow is still falling and I am very late to work. I'm just going to have to call it 45 minute off my annual time.
Snow at Work
As of 1:35 PM it was still snowing pretty steadily. I was really
Getting Indian
surprised quite frankly. I didn't get that many alerts and mail them out and I just have to do a couple
Long Lunch
other little things in many ease out of here today I think. Well I just missed my stop at 46 street.
A Slog!!
I then got off of 40th and went to Kobobbish and stocked up on some yummy's. I then ended
Getting a Slice
up walking from call Babiche all the way to Garden court and it's snowing like crazy still. It was quite
24th Street Early Evening
brutal. But a good result came out I get a break tonight I don't have to come back here to 4701. I came back to work and got a couple things done. We had a fun little moment.
Bob Arrives
They sent out a memo
6:30 Next Thurs at Widener Univ
saying there were prohibited food brought to the office due to food allergies eggs milk nuts lobster crayfish etc. We all had a good
Getting Cozy at Home
chuckle over it.
I then got myself home and took a nap and Sharon was at the bishops. Bob later came over and tweaked my Internet a bit we watched a
Sinkhole on Perot Street
good movie about the Russian hockey program. It tight in nicely with the "miracle on Ice" @ the 1980 Lake Placid Winter games. 

No comments: