Monday, March 09, 2015

Sunday, March 8: Today is Mild

South Philly
Well this morning I got up at 7:20 AM Andrew pick me up about 8:05 AM to have me help him clean
A Cold Start
up after a job you did in Malvern.  We first went to Essington to his new place and he showed me what he's
Going to Essington w/ Drew
going to do with the place. He had already stripped the Walls to the bare minimum and he's going
Drew's Place in Essington
to get a new kitchen. I videotaped it so later on he'll have the after pictures. After you got delicious spicy
Under Construction
breakfast sandwich and a coffee we went down to Malvern be I 95 and interstate 476, the blue route.
Great Start 
It's beautiful country out there in Malvern went to little village called Waynesville. Anyhow, we did all kinds
Driving to Malvern 
of work there from yanking out Staples sweeping floors scrubbing pain all floors and sinks. And caring
Cleaning Up in Malvern
stuff to his van. That one on till at least 3:15 PM then we headed down to a shop where the route
Finishing Up
17 bus was coming and I asked you to drop me off there so I could just get a direct bus ride to downtown and eventually catch the
Riding in Drew's Van
seven or the 48 to get back home. Well I got back home via the 17 bus in South Philly and then I eventually
Tools to Remove Staples
caught the 48 22nd St. I then came home to take a nap been helped out Sharon with an errand and we talked.
Out in the Country
It was good to see her. Then took one of my famous 20 minute power nap because I
The Van
was really exhausted from working. I've been at the catch a cab to 11th St. to get my massage done since
View from the 17 Bus on 20th Street
there is no bus. Even though it's a beautiful day out it's still a Sunday so got it do you    got to do.
Church
Massage was really nice but I couldn't find a place for all the tea in China. It's 7:35pm I just arrived
Message
at Saxby's. There, Veronica & Larry were talking. We did some catching up on the   weekend. The 60
North 11th Street
minutes was good afterwords I walked another friend back home tomorrow or apartment. I then
At Saxby's
got home nicely because it was 20° with a 20 mile an hour winds. It's always a bonus. Sharon and I texted
Got a Veggie Pizza!!
each other and decided that we would order a pizza from Pete's famous pizza. I was a good call cause
Prettiest on OK Cupid
both of us for very hungry. And we enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: