Friday, March 20, 2015

Thursday, March 19: Bringing It All Back Home

23rd and Fairmount
Good day peeps. Today is March 19 mid-March to all you out there in Candy land. It is cool but sunny.
Marring up
The sun makes up for the cold it makes it pleasurable to go outside. I got more sleep today and amazed a
Being Cute
big difference getting up a little bit later. Work was pretty good I got most of what I wanted to get done
Jon Stewart Makes Fun of Nenteyaho
completed. I did my two walks with the dog thus far as at 6:17 PM. The 8000 mile data fun got a
42 Bus in the Sun
little silly. And I felt like I just got to stay local. After all, I do live in the fifth largest city in the entire United States.
Walking from EL
You'd think I'd find something going on here. I feel rested  and that is real good. They were very good about my
running out of prescriptions @ The end of my three month prescription. I'm in order one of those 30 day pill
15th Street
holders and that way I won't be confused as easily. 
Anyhow him I'm on the 42 bus just want this dog and
Future Cheesecake Factoryt

meet up with Wes at some point and some restaurant. I'm trying to figure out which one I'm going to go to.
1420
So it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Even while its cold,  the weather is  noticeably nicer but the sun is brighter now a days

No comments: