Saturday, March 07, 2015

Saturday, March 7: Today is Sunny!

Sunny & Cold on Fairmount
Good morning are you patriots and Saints. It's a sunny and nippy Saturday outside. It's unbelievable
Catching the 48 @ the Pkwy.
how sunny it is compared to what it's been most of last month. I got up went to the men's and then joined
La Colombe
others and had breakfast at the Midtown diner. It was a good time I haven't done that kind of after meeting
Walking from the Midtown Diner
funds in quite some time.  I'm enjoying the sun despite it being still chilly. I   I'm meeting Bob at 11th St.
Cool Collectibles
We are to go to the flower show . He's coming down from Ardmore on the train.  We're going to get a
City Hall
bite 2 eat at the Reading terminal if it's not packed to the gills. His train is delayed so we probably
Facebook Post
won't be until 1230 12:45. So I'm gonna wonder around the gallery and kill some time maybe do some
Add caption
blogging. I'm going to meet Bob very soon it's now 12:14 PM fortunately I have my chargers
Waiting for Bob
because my phone is running low      again. Well we ate at Rosana pizzeria. There's a dollar
Yummy Pizza
a slice pizzeria we can help the homeless. They're paying it forward as they say. West brought it up on
Hostess
Facebook. The pizza was very good and we had each two slices to power ourselves to the flower show.
$1 Pizza for the Homless

What's at the flower show we gather months the other herds of people and it was a pretty darn good show
At the Flower Show
I must say. I did notice that the vendor I had worked with free ears was not there. Also noticed the used a
Cool Flowers at Flower Show
lot more of the space than what I was used to seeing from 5 to 6 years ago. There were tons of
I Love Orchids!
different plants and the thing was let's go to the movies. They tied it pretty well I must say. And today
A Display at Flower Show
was packed because we are months steady weather with two separate snows this past week. My favorite
Bob & Monarch at BFE!!
part was the butterfly exhibit. It was only three dollars and it was well worth it. I had butterflies all over me
I am a Butterfly Magnet
at one point and took lots of pictures of butterflies on me and on other people. Bob seem to enjoy it as well.
The Butterfly Experience
Restaurant that, I was tired and I just want to go home back to Fairmount. We caught a cab back to
Cool Stuff at BWE
Fairmount very quickly. I then got to relax and take a quick nap for half hour and Bob got to relax as well.
A Friendly Butterfly
Drew contacted us and then came over. Bob is strongly recommended the Belgian café which
Orchid
used to be called tavern on green. That was eight years ago. I can't believe it was that long ago. We then
Bob Drew and I Going Out to Eat
enjoyed a very scrumptious feast of muscles and shrimp and then I had chili and Bob had a burger and
At the Belgian Cafe
Drew had spaghetti squash.I took a ton of pictures at the flower show him posted a lot of it on Facebook.
First Helping at Belgian Cafe
Tomorrow's last day of the show that should be fairly mild. True then asked if I could work for him tomorrow
Add caption
morning. I said okay and I'll be picked up by Drew 8 AM tomorrow morning. It's a good thing that I had a charger with me or I would've missed
Overflow!
most of the flower show since I was taking pictures like a madman and communicating with people. The evening ended in somewhat of a cluster 
fuck way when the toilet 
My Test
overflowed in a big old way. I did take care of it and cleaned up after myself but it did take me a little while. I was pretty tired after a long and eventful day. It was nice to hang with Bob and Drew.

No comments: