Monday, March 30, 2015

Saturday, March 28: I Go to Melrose Park

Add caption
Well while trying to update blog or on the new tablet that I got from Larry I managed to delete
Drew
all of Saturday's posting. So here goes. I got up for the men's meeting a little bit late but not too late.c
  cold
As I was waiting in in the for the bus long came through and that was good to see him. The way to do
Coffe &Tart
an estimate on the paint job. So set up driving us to his place he drop me off at lock alone. We had a
tasty coffee and danish. Meaning itself was pretty good. Afterwards I I went to suburban station
where I caught the 945 train to palely Thorndale. I get off the stop in Ardmore and walk to Bob's place.
Once there was treated to a fruit smoothie and you talk to Lisa who is studying in Thailand
at this point. Bob plans to visit her soon. Aftertreatment to the smoothie we then went to bed bath
and beyond and I got myself a new juicer. We then went to produce junction and bought a whole boatload of  
   vegetables. After we got back from the produce junction we then made a lots of juices first. First we
made the green machine with lots of kale the second one was one made of beats and lemons and ginger.
The machine got a little hot so we decided to take a lunch break at a Chinese place. It
was there that I first had to work my schedule with Larry. We first talked about 2 o'clock but that was
not any possible considering all the running around the pop and I did. I then got players at 4:30 to
help him work his new computer. Apparently his friend Bill was able to help him a lot more than
I was. Meanwhile back in West Philly at was getting a visit from a large wild turkey. You had a great picture
of           it. And then cut the L to 11 street where I caught the Warminster lineup to know Rose Park.
I got there around 635. We then had a little bit to eat. I had a nice omelette and that was tasty. We hung
out watch some old Batman and just hung out it was very nice

No comments: