Thursday, March 12, 2015

Wednesday, March 11: 3 Years

Good day campers of all shapes and sizes. Today is March 11 and I have three years today.
A Bit Depressed

I got up in time to go to the sunrise and everybody was very nice to me today. I then hung out at the La
A Fleeting Thought
Colombe as I usually do and that was pleasant I got the work and my computers been running
Where it Happens
really slow so I feel like I'm not getting much done. Bob called me and I'm gonna leave a little bit
Healthy
early to handle the installation of the Internet stuff. Yes and I went to arousing Young People's and that
Good Memories of 1984
was very good for me I enjoyed it. I was in the mood for a big meeting I think came home and mellowed
Peter and I Hung Out Here
out with Sharon and then fell asleep. It was a pretty deep day in a pretty good day as well. It's some point I'm going up to spend five minutes alone in my thoughts and I'm not doing other activities like blogging and texting.

No comments: