Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Tuesday, March 3: March Shows Its Stuff

Well I got up and I slept fairly well. It was a beautiful sunrise outside the front part of the third floor. I took a
Sunrise Outside My Place
couple pictures and it was awesome!! Yet something else that's awesome. http://bit.ly/1wQaHDv
The photo on the Canadian five dollar bill can be made to look
Walking Down 24th
like Mr. Spock from Star Trek. I think it's pretty funky and groovy tribute to Leonard Nimoy.
La Columbe
Well the sunrise was cool. I got there only a tiny bit late because apparently the detour on the 48 that
Morning Coffee
was supposed to last till March 12 and 13th is no more😃
Oh happy day. Well today's the first real day where they have a time of 10 o'clock list at work. I'll probably
30th Street
be asked to help out because they have 12 people coming in between nine and 10. Word out on the
My Desk
street is that third favorite is supposed to get about 5 inches of snow. Did six said 6 to 12 and already
Getting Snack at 58th & Market
dumbing it down as usual. Afternoon starting to snow now we've got freezing rain and sleet 6:13 PM.
It was ICY!!
I'm going to the NUTS. Well I came home quickly cooked up some dinner and then ran upstairs
Riding SEPTA
to run the software program. Sharon came home from bishops and I read some weird stuff on
Eastern State Penitentiary 
Facebook
So Sharon is very active right now I'm just lying here on the downstairs couch warming up my feet
OCF Coffeehouse
after walking through the slush. I updated the bios and ran a few the cleanup programs. On our way is


a snowstorm it should dump about 5 inches snow which this year will be the largest snowfall.i'm glad I caught
Ice Everywhere
the bus pretty quickly. It was a nasty walk having a slip slide like I'm wearing ice skates. Well March is going to come in and show it stuff.

No comments: