Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sunday March 29: Where is Spring?

Hello I woke up really exhausted today and I stayed up past my bedtime again. And grabbed a quick
2nd Street
breakfast hope some of the juice that I saved from yesterday and got picked up by West at my place
Wes
to go to the Bar None. Grab a cuppa coffee at a place nearby near south. At the barn then we met
up with another person and then listen to some good stuff about feelings. After that we went back for more
Ordering a Sandwich
coffee and shot the stuff. We then drove out to yards brewery and eat food from delicious lunch truck
What a Menu
that was sitting outside. I forget the name of it they have a lunch different lunch truck every day the week outside the yard brewery right off
Old City

of Columbus Boulevard. The sandwich was delicious. We stopped at Cosi. him We saw a movie
West River Drive
called the deli man at the Ritz theater. It was a fun movie I think both West and I very much enjoyed it.
Add caption
After that we drove me up the Bob's to pick up my hamper that I bought. In the meanwhile all three
Add caption
of us talked. And then caught the train and ended up leaving my camper at the train station. I knew
Sharon Makes a Nice Dinner
then it was just time stay home and sleep. I'm kind of exhausted at this point in my life. I took a 3
Groundhog Day
hour naps and then had a nice meal cooked up by Sharon. It was really pleasant. Then I
Add caption
talked to Amy and we compared sleep apps on android and iPhone. I think crashed

No comments: