Monday, March 30, 2015

Friday, March 27: A Cool Spring Day

Construction on Fairmount
Well after staying up way past my bedtime, I decided to sleep in and skip sunrise for the morning since I'm going to a meeting at 5:15 PM
Had to Take a Cab to Work
tonight. I got to work via cab sent it took me a while to get myself
Getting to Work w/ My Coffee
organized this morning. We had our mass calling it at least half the people didn't show up.
Tinder
It was much better just see them as they come rather then put them in a room and have a bunch of people lose their patience. Well I finished up in a
Snacking on the Way Home.
nice mellow fashion and I came outside and the sun's
Across the Street
trying to come out. It's not quite as chilly as it was during lunchtime when I first ventured out
15th Street La Colombe
the office. Actually left 12 minutes early from work. To try to get to the shop or special which I have not
 Still Light Out :)
gone to in over six months. After I go to the shop or special I think I'll go home and make it an early
Pretty Cool Out
night and see how much money I have left and get a Trans-pass for next month which is already April.
 News While Waiting for Transpass
Well I got to the meeting and a part of an apple pie while I was going. I got to the meeting and all of a sudden I got so tired. I almost fell asleep. I banged picked up my things and
Elliott Levin
gave my things to my friend.
Speedy Internet at Station
Luckily I thought of getting my trans-pass for April done which was cool.. I am going to go home
 SEPTA Ticket Counter
and pretty much crash because I've arty eaten for the most part. Well I got home around 7:30 PM through 8 PM it's now 11:09 PM going back to bed after brushing my teeth.

No comments: